The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?
You are going to compare crossing a union line to cold blooded murder?

Im from Boston and know the city well. Thankfully most of the fans would not agree with that assessment.

If you really believe that, you belong in Jacksonville or some other right to work hell hole, not Boston.

Our own Doug Flutie played with the Patriots as a scab and lost all of the good will he attained at Boston College.
As for me, I puts scabs in the same moral class as child molesters and terrorists.

If we're talking about class in the NFL, the Patriots are a bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Night Train.

As far as Montana, I don't think that even Aaron Hernandez did anything worse than being a scab. That's the lowest of the low.

Sure, Montana crossed a picket line. Could you imagine if he was a deplorable man and cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and got another woman pregnant. Man, whoever would do that sounds like a scumbag.

How about we just admit that we root for our favorite team and its players for what they do on the field and try our best to ignore what happens off of it.

If you really believe that, you belong in Jacksonville or some other right to work hell hole, not Boston.

Our own Doug Flutie played with the Patriots as a scab and lost all of the good will he attained at Boston College.
As for me, I puts scabs in the same moral class as child molesters and terrorists.

I honestly hope you are joking...

Where do murders rate?

the-gift-that-keeps-on-giving.jpg

Goodness... even more reason to root for the Broncos!

I mean no personal offense here, but I find this line of thinking disgusting.
And FWIW, murder is terrorism.

If we're talking about class in the NFL, the Patriots are a bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Night Train.

As far as Montana, I don't think that even Aaron Hernandez did anything worse than being a scab. That's the lowest of the low.

Um... no. Just... no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We each have our values. That's about all there is to it.

Montana was a scab and I profoundly disrespect him for it.

Not that he was as good on the field as Brady anyway.

Sometime things people say on the Internet just amaze me. Back to golf discussions

We each have our values. That's about all there is to it.

Montana was a scab and I profoundly disrespect him for it.

Not that he was as good on the field as Brady anyway.

Thank goodness Montana didnt cheat on the field to have the upperhand.

NERD NOTES: When Carson Palmer and Cam Newton face off next week, it'll mark the 1st time Heisman-winning QBs start against each other in NFLpostseason history.

This guy is as entertaining as Wilson Staffer

I agree about going back to golf, but what I've said, I've said to many faces.

But you're right. We should talk about other things here.

As for football, I'm a Brady/Belichick guy. I just love the precision of our offense when we've got all the pieces intact.

I agree about going back to golf, but what I've said, I've said to many faces.

But you're right. We should talk about other things here.

As for football, I'm a Brady/Belichick guy. I just love the precision of our offense when we've got all the pieces intact.

Oh, so when you say class, you mean on the field. Sure. Off of the field, no franchise is sparkly clean.

Could you imagine if a team was fined and docked draft picks twice in 10 years because of on the field related incidents. Now that franchise would have a hard time claiming to be clean.

That's an absolutely ridiculous comparison.

NERD NOTES: When Carson Palmer and Cam Newton face off next week, it'll mark the 1st time Heisman-winning QBs start against each other in NFLpostseason history.

That's pretty cool! Should be a good game.

This might be one of those things that even if you feel that way, might be something to keep to yourself. Says a lot about you as a person.

Strange board. I love the Denver Broncos and Elway is a great Golfer. Go Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back