The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, MVP didn't show up

refs did

i hope the panthers fire shula tonight

LOL.

O Line didnt show up. Never seen a unit play so SCARED in my life.

I'm just sad we don't get to see any dabbing. Cam doesn't play "having so much fun" when he's not winning huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just sad we don't get to see any dabbing. Cam doesn't play "having so much fun" when he's not winning huh

Well, does anyone have fun when losing?

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Damn I got goosebumps. So fitting for Manning!!!

You know that's it.

NFL reports Marshawn Lynch is retiring. Defenses around the league are happier today.

Browns a mere 200-1 to win super bowl next year!

Hey why not throw $10 down. Never know what might happen.

Better chance of me putting that $10 towards those ugly hightop sneaker golf shoes than wasting it on browns

I'd field that $10 bet for ya...

NFL reports Marshawn Lynch is retiring. Defenses around the league are happier today.

Has much been made on Cam's lack of effort to recover the fumble that led to the Broncos TD by Anderson? I know he would have been going head first with Ware but it seems like he really pulled up right before the scrap begun.

Has much been made on Cam's lack of effort to recover the fumble that led to the Broncos TD by Anderson? I know he would have been going head first with Ware but it seems like he really pulled up right before the scrap begun.
They were talking about it last night, and mentioned it was possible he may have thought it was going to be ruled incomplete, so that may have played a part in diving in there after the ball. I think he's just a baby and had already given up at that point.

Havent seen much on here but I text a friend about it last night. That and his post game pressed are perfect examples of his mentality

There was quite a bit in the Super Bowl thread.

When Clete Blakeman and crew officiate Bronco's games, the Broncos are 6-0. Just a coincidence.

Come on now. The Panthers had two weeks to prepare and it didn't matter. The Broncos defense kicked their asses up and down the field. The Panthers struggled and did not get some calls. It was the prototypical game where one team is bigger, stronger and faster, and that gets the other team just out of their comfort zone so that they start making mistakes and looking to the refs.

Come on now. The Panthers had two weeks to prepare and it didn't matter. The Broncos defense kicked their asses up and down the field. The Panthers struggled and did not get some calls. It was the prototypical game where one team is bigger, stronger and faster, and that gets the other team just out of their comfort zone so that they start making mistakes and looking to the refs.

Yup just a ******** stat. Its like saying that any crew that officiated the games for Carolina during their undefeated streak was clearly suspicious.
The fact is neither of these teams lost a whole lot. Its a bull **** stat/article to take away from a team getting outplayed by another team.

And the playoff crews aren't the same crews as the regular season either.

Where are we going? :wink:

ESPN touched on the same subject prior to the game when they put out an article that said the Bronco's were 5-0 in games officiated by a Clete Blakeman crew. They said it was irrelevant, but they did note it anyways. The Panthers were 2-2 (now 2-3) in games officiated by his crews. It may be bulls**t but in this day and age of "journalism" I'm not sure anything that can be written, won't be written.

What was more interesting to me, was that Clete Blakeman oversaw a successful, non-controversial, coin flip this time. :silly:

I am a Panthers fan and I realize we simply got beat by a really good defense. I wish we had come to play because it should have been a better game. Still it was a great deserved win for Denver and congratulations to them.
Our defense did it's job. The offensive line got hammered. The speed of the rush was not what they were prepared for.

The internet is a cold place.

super-bowl-50-was-a-funny-one-12.png

super-bowl-50-was-a-funny-one-14.jpg

super-bowl-50-was-a-funny-one-10.png

super-bowl-50-was-a-funny-one-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back