The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426018199.541857.jpg

This

wow what a freakign deal for a top WR:

Actual trade compensation in Brandon Marshall trade: Jets get Chicago’s 7th-round pick plus Marshall for NY's 5th-round pick, per NFL source

bye bye Buster...bring on REVIS lol

[h=1]
twitter.png
Adam Schefter[/h]Former Browns CB Buster Skrine expected to sign with Jets, per me and @caplannfl.

WTF??? Bradford???? Um, can someone wake me up when Chip Kelly is done f-ing around with the team? Something tells me Bradford to Riley Cooper will not get them to the Superbowl, or even the playoffs.

Well, the first day of free agency sure isn't a letdown. Wow!

Suh out.... Haloti Ngata in for the Lions.

For a 4 and 5.... Decent move.

Philly is getting Bradford and a 2nd round pick for Foles.

I like the Graham/Unger deal. Max is solid but keeps getting hurt, and way too many penalties. Wilson needs weapons, and Jimmy sure as hell is a weapon.

Gives Philly more draft picks as ammo to move up for Mariota with Bradford as a stopgap?

and they just signed sanchez for 2 years. will bradford be 3rd string or let go if they get mariota?
Doubt they cut him he's got something like a 13M cap hit

and they just signed sanchez for 2 years. will bradford be 3rd string or let go if they get mariota?
In that scenario, I think he is part of the trade.

Jake Locker retiring.

Jared Odrick gets 8.5MM yearly. WOW!

Eddie Royal to Chicago.

wow what a freakign deal for a top WR:

Actual trade compensation in Brandon Marshall trade: Jets get Chicago’s 7th-round pick plus Marshall for NY's 5th-round pick, per NFL source
Little bit of a head scratcher. Guess the 7th may not really mean much...

Philly is getting Bradford and a 2nd round pick for Foles.

I think Bradford is better than Foles yet Philly got the 2nd round pick too? Good move by Philly. Now trade him to the Bills :)

Torrey smith to 49ers

Come on...

I just need to see Knighton or Fairley to Indy!

Wow, crazy to see Locker retire. Someone on twitter mentioned the Angels still hold rights on him till August. Wonder if he will consider that or is doing something else. I know he and another guy started a gym around here not too long ago. Maybe he's just wanting to do that sort of thing. who knows.

I keep waiting to hear the Bills are making another move at QB or going after Revis....a fan can hope right

How does how Pete Carroll keep pulling rabits from his hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back