The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win. Have to play better next week on both sides of the ball. That touchback rule is incredibly stupid and a total bail out. Hype for manning Brady part 987 is going to get annoying real quick.

Peyton Manning is ****ing classy there.
I think a few QBs could learn a thing or two from that.

Manning's wife is going to have to make it a double order of HGH this week

Proud of the Broncos... It wasnt pretty but they held on and were able to capitalize at the right time!

GO BRONCOS!

Good win for our Broncos. But they better get their s**t together for the Pats.

Peyton Manning is ****ing classy there.
I think a few QBs could learn a thing or two from that.

Missed it. What did he do?

Missed it. What did he do?

Asked what it felt like to win and response was the defense won the game, and carried me.
Then when said Brady vs Manning, he said "Broncos vs Patriots".

Broncos/Pats, Manning/Brady...either way, I suspect the NFL is not upset about the match up. And that was a classy move by Manning.

Any stat geeks know the last playoff game that didn't have a single passing TD or INT between both teams before today's Broncos/Steelers game? Seems pretty unusual.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any stat geeks know the last playoff game that didn't have a single TD or INT between both teams before today's Broncos/Steelers game? Seems pretty unusual.

No TDs?
There were TDs. Unless I am missing something.

Asked what it felt like to win and response was the defense won the game, and carried me.
Then when said Brady vs Manning, he said "Broncos vs Patriots".

That's the kind of player that defines a team. "We" instead of I when talking about the good AND the bad. Focusing on others instead of themselves.

Love it.

Any stat geeks know the last playoff game that didn't have a single TD or INT between both teams before today's Broncos/Steelers game? Seems pretty unusual.

I'm guessing you can find what you're looking for on Pro Football Focus.

No TDs?
There were TDs. Unless I am missing something.
Meant passing TDs by the QBs. None and no picks either.

Just read this...pretty crazy

12 of the 13 last Super Bowls will have either featured Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger

the 1 that didnt, was Flacco

12 of the 13 last Super Bowls will have either featured Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or Ben Roethlisberger

That's kind of crazy.

Brady will play in his 10th Conference Championship. The next closest is Montana with 7. IMO Brady is the GOAT & it's not close

If Peyton has one more good game in him... I pray that it is Sunday!!!

I heard that this morning on ESPN, that's crazy and on the NFC side, Eli and Wilson were the only 2 timers.

If Peyton has one more good game in him... I pray that it is Sunday!!!
Denver will see a different NE team this time around.

Peyton looked incredibly done to me. I'm figuring NE vs someone in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back