The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young vs Aikman?

Yep, my bad, I was going through SB matchups and read the bottom name from 94 and top name from 95.

Scratch that, never happened.

How about some predictions for the weekend games?

I'm keeping it simple - the Broncos and Cards are darn good but each game gives us the better team with the better QB at home and there could be weather (especially bad for Zona). It looks like a Patriots / Panthers Super Bowl to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe the Broncos are getting beaten up everywhere. Broncos will be in Superbowl 50

My predictions are that the Broncos will beat the Patriots 21-17 and that the Panthers will be the Cardinals 28-24.

Broncos and Cards

I would love to see the Bronco's win, but I just don't see that happening.

In the NFC, if both teams play their best, I think the Panthers win...but how does the weather affect the game?

Guess I'll go with the Pat/Panthers Super Bowl, which I have to think think the NFL would most prefer. The old guard versus the new. Incidentally, Vegas is already saying if that is the matchup, the Pats will be a 1 point favorite

Even as a Bradley fan this is funny (we're getting snow flurries today for those who don't know)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453569938.445598.jpg

I'm ready for these games to get going!

That will just leave you with more to puke up after the Pats beat down the mini horses.

Rooting for manning but i think pats win by 6

Good lord who is this guy doing the Anthem it was awful

Nice drive by the Broncos.

That was surprisingly easy.

I respect the effort.

TD!! That's about as good of a start as you can hope for.

Hoping to see a Broncos and Panthers Super Bowl.

Anyone else shocked that Mike Carey says "not enough there to overturn" and then referee guns comes out and overturns it....?

Phil Sims is just awful. He may be the worst announcer I have ever heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Denver extends the lead!

They're looking really sharp, but they'll need to play a complete game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back