The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

shots are 42-17 Columbus.
Score is 3-3 lulz

Where is @moosejaa?!
Didn't get to watch much. BJs dominating the Sabres though. Looks like the first 2 games didn't mean much for either team.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

shots are 42-17 Columbus.
Score is 3-3 lulz

Where is @moosejaa?!

I was at the game tonight thanks to a $17 stubhub ticket. I don't blame Korpisalo for any of the goals really. The first one was a blown d coverage from Werenski where he was turned the wrong way and didn't **** down the passing lane. There was no chance to stop that one timer. The 2nd one was all on Murray on the giveaway. Skinner just took it and immediately turned around and ripped a wrister. It all happened so fast and was uncontested. The third one was just bad luck tryign to track the puck while being screened.

Columbus did a really good job as a whole to limit shots. Shot attempts were pretty similar but not as many actually made it all the way to Korpisalo where he had to make a save.

I was at the game tonight thanks to a $17 stubhub ticket. I don't blame Korpisalo for any of the goals really. The first one was a blown d coverage from Werenski where he was turned the wrong way and didn't **** down the passing lane. There was no chance to stop that one timer. The 2nd one was all on Murray on the giveaway. Skinner just took it and immediately turned around and ripped a wrister. It all happened so fast and was uncontested. The third one was just bad luck tryign to track the puck while being screened.

Columbus did a really good job as a whole to limit shots. Shot attempts were pretty similar but not as many actually made it all the way to Korpisalo where he had to make a save.
My point was more about the 3 on 42.

Leafs played well last night, but just couldn't get another past Binnington. I'm ok with loses like that one, play hard, but sometimes the other team is just slightly better, which seemed to be the case last night.

My point was more about the 3 on 42.

I think they had several very easy saves on shots just flipped in from the point. Ullmark made a couple of good stops but they definitely have issues finishing chances and winning loose puck battles in front of the net. They still hesitate long enough to allow the goalie to get in position in places where a one timer might have gotten through.

I think they had several very easy saves on shots just flipped in from the point. Ullmark made a couple of good stops but they definitely have issues finishing chances and winning loose puck battles in front of the net. They still hesitate long enough to allow the goalie to get in position in places where a one timer might have gotten through.
Yep. Same story as always.

Powerplay looked good though... that's fun.

Caps have got to work on their PP! It's abysmal to say the least. :rolleyes: They went 0-6 last Saturday vs Carolina and of course lost in OT. They do the same thing trying to enter the zone up thru the middle every time & it doesn't work EVERY time. Let's keep doing what's NOT working! Seriously?

Winner winner! Playoffs baby!

If any CBJ fan wants to complain about Korpisalo's goaltending so far this season I suggest they go turn on the Panthers/Hurricanes game right now and look up Bob's stats for some perspective.

If any CBJ fan wants to complain about Korpisalo's goaltending so far this season I suggest they go turn on the Panthers/Hurricanes game right now and look up Bob's stats for some perspective.
Eff the comparison, watching Bob get lit up is VERY satisfying.

BYE BOB! You're off the force!

Caps lose another in OT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shocked the Ducks are 3-0 And have only given up 3 goals.

Gibby is a beast, but he’s facing a ton of shots - needs to hold up for the entire season.

good news is the Ducks are putting up a ton of shots as well and winning faceoffs

4 for Neal, 6 in 3 games and Kassian with a goal in each. Oil 3-0 and carried most of the game on the road against the Islanders, including a totally dominant game by our 4th line. That’s from the radio call, not televised here. Huh. I hope this keeps up.

Watching Kings@Flames, pretty entertaining thru 2. Kings playing much better than against us Sat, but the home team turned up the physical in the 2nd including a Luc scrap against a guy his own size and scored 2 to get back in it.

monday to friday wait in between games is gross.

monday to friday wait in between games is gross.
Really debating if I want to take an early lunch and go walk across the street to see practice today or tomorrow.

Skinner just scored a dandy.
Made up for missing an open net at the end of the 2nd after a great play by Eichel. Entertaining game so far.

Made up for missing an open net at the end of the 2nd after a great play by Eichel. Entertaining game so far.

Big win, bro!!!

Great finish.

Helluva time so far!
Crowd went nuts for Bertuzzi. So good to see him suited up in his Nucks gear again.

Just need the boys to hang on in the 3rd!

Back