The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Wooooo just pouring em in!
Markstrom has been good tonight, even though he didn't need to be.

Attachments

• 15706820203762829921705138198636.jpg
    15706820203762829921705138198636.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Attending the Canucks vs Flyers game this Saturday. First NHL game in a couple of years. Ready to see the Flyers put on a show

Caps up 4 - 2 vs Predators in the 2nd. Ovi has 2 goals tonight so far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caps up 4 - 2 vs Predators in the 2nd. Ovi has 2 goals tonight so far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And Preds cap off an incredible comeback and win 6-5 with 4 goals in the third. What an incredible game that was. Felt like a playoff game.

And Preds cap off an incredible comeback and win 6-5 with 4 goals in the third. What an incredible game that was. Felt like a playoff game.
Wow, I should have watched!!!!

Currently viewing SJ/CHi which is tight!

I absolutely LOVE 3v3 OT.

Should be 20 mins.
Shame on you. NOT anything close to hockey. Games should not end in an exposition.

Meanwhile Why weren't you watching the Avs score 4 straight to win 4-2 over Bruins.
Grub is looking like the real deal in net.

Shame on you. NOT anything close to hockey. Games should not end in an exposition.

Meanwhile Why weren't you watching the Avs score 4 straight to win 4-2 over Bruins.
Grub is looking like the real deal in net.
I watched the third period. LOVE watching Boston lose haha

Also, I'll take 20 mins of 3v3 over a shootout ANY day.

Watched the Edmonton win, 3 comebacks to take to to OT, and good enough goaltending to win. I wouldn’t say Koski stole it exactly, but we got far worse and not just from him, for long stretches last year. The Calgary media are in total reeeeeeee mode, meanwhile Neal pots his 7th and everyone up here laughs at Calgary.

8 goals so far in the game. I fully expect this to go past 10.

What are you guys watching?

Well then. That’s not how I thought that was going to go. I sure wish Babs wouldn’t do the hard line match thing. Just let his guys play - make the other teams worry about who is going over the boards!

EDM finding ways to NOT lose is a new take hahaha

Great finish here.

Hard battle between McDavid and Hall at the end of OT there! Super talented teams!

How is Edm 4-0?!

Well then. That’s not how I thought that was going to go. I sure wish Babs wouldn’t do the hard line match thing. Just let his guys play - make the other teams worry about who is going over the boards!

Hard battle between McDavid and Hall at the end of OT there! Super talented teams!

How is Edm 4-0?!

Team speed way up. Compete level and puck battle wins up in all zones. Tight 5 men back zone defense. The 4th line has about 3 of the 4 games with the other team totally hemmed in, though no production yet.

Talk about a Caps implosion :rolleyes: Holtby looked horrible in goal at times. Let one bang in off his arm & post because he wasn't tight to it. Preds just skated harder & faster than the Caps. Ovi might be able to score goals but when he's on defense, 90% of the time he just stands around & lets people skate around him in circles. (n)

I'm not even that upset about the Leafs losing last night. I am extremely mad however that I forgot to take Point of the IR in both of my pools.

How is Edm 4-0?!
Crazy right?

It's about damn time.

Lol. Jackets dominate first 25-30 minutes of game. Jackets down 2-0.

Lol. Jackets dominate first 25-30 minutes of game. Jackets down 2-0.
It's the story of this team. Can't finish chances and 1-2 bad plays comes back to bite them. it is going to be a long season.

Back