The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Wow, Nurse just tuned up some kid on the Wild real good, he shoulda been sent to concussion protocol but went to the box. Nurse full lawn mower and a couple solidly landed uppercuts. I think the kid mighta been flash out and back on the first real big punch.

Edit. Jordan Greenway. Wow, didn’t know him, but impressive resume for 22. Full season at 21 12-12-24 as a 6’6” 227 dman? And on pace to beat it? I’ll take 3, please. He’ll be OK, but he took a lickin.

he's a forward. Played for USA in the last Olympics.

And he had a Howe Hat Trick tonight in a wild 6-5 regulation win game. :)

And looked good doing it. I wasn't paying close attention to what line he's on, but he's better than most of our bottom 6.

And looked good doing it. I wasn't paying close attention to what line he's on, but he's better than most of our bottom 6.

He's a decent player. Bit of a sophomore slump this season but he's got a decent ceiling if he just keeps at it.

No news on Hall coming to the Avs so I guess I'll watch him play on the losing team tonight. I hope Sakic makes the move only if it doesn't include giving up any young defensemen. All winger prospects are available.

Hall warmed up but was held out of game. Reports have his gear sitting out in the hallway. Something is brewing.

I was wondering how the Islanders got so good so I checked out their roster. Sweet Jesus they're just a MASSIVE (tall) team. Up and down that lineup guys are 6'3" and up. Not the sort of crew you'd want to pick a fight with. Reminds me of the Jets team a couple years ago.

Leafs win!!!

Such a good game in Edmonton. Very entertaining and some secondary goal scoring. Finally. And of course, great game Freddie. ?

I was wondering how the Islanders got so good so I checked out their roster. Sweet Jesus they're just a MASSIVE (tall) team. Up and down that lineup guys are 6'3" and up. Not the sort of crew you'd want to pick a fight with. Reminds me of the Jets team a couple years ago.
I like how the Isles are built. They could make a good run at things.

I like how the Isles are built. They could make a good run at things.

Looks like pfp (lb for lb) they are the biggest team in the league. Wouldn't want to pick a fight with them. I though the league was trending towards speed, but looking at the overall size of the league, I think it's trending towards height/size.

Wild are really starting to play better now. Hopefully I can watch them against the Hawks tonight (stupid firestick is too unpredictable)

Boudreau got the boys rollin' second best record in the entire League in the last 10 games.

Leafs Win!

Beauty goal from Matthews!! And wow does Soup ever have wheels.

Also, can someone light a fire under Kappy?

Jeeze...tthe Mild put up an 8-spot against the Yotes and former tender Kuemper tonight in sunny Phoenix. :eek:

Leafs win! Great game from all 4 lines! Fantastic to see some secondary scoring!

Leafs win! And in a back-to-back with Hutch in net!

Poor officiating in a few instances though which let some silly stuff happen. Unfortunate, but overall very well coached game from Keefe!

Leafs win! What a game!

Amazing effort from Tavares and Marner! And what a spin-o-rama from Matthews! This team is built to score goals!

The NBA is a pitiful league. 8 seeds in both conferences are below .500. At least with the NHL there is some parity.

Back