The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

You mean when he lifted the guys stick and got a penalty for it because the wuss couldn't hold onto it? hahahaha
Wrong one.

Frustrating game to watch. Every bounce is a bad one for Avs. At least they only need one. I'd take a point and move on to Minnesota tomorrow

There it is.

MacMVP!!

Pretty decent seats!
Really funny story how my buddy got them but was given them for free by a red wings fan after a game last night here...at a gas station

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

And we’re headed to overtime... somehow Toronto only had ONE shot in the 3rd period.

Barrie?!?!!???! That’s the shot you’re taking?! You cost the game.

Barrie?!?!!???! That’s the shot you’re taking?! You cost the game.

They were lucky to even get to OT.

Back to back was showing its teeth. Couldn't get out of their own way in the third.

They were lucky to even get to OT.

Back to back was showing its teeth. Couldn't get out of their own way in the third.
They take their foot off the gas too much. This team needs to play offence and be okay winning 6-4.
Montreal skated hard; they wanted it! But also, horrible game from Barrie.

They take their foot off the gas too much. This team needs to play offence and be okay winning 6-4.
Montreal skated hard; they wanted it! But also, horrible game from Barrie.

Definitely sat back too much with about 5 to play.

Well if you have to lose, you might as well do it because of an absolute ROCKET from MacKinnon. Good grief that was a laser.

Ugh Vegas drops the shootout

Ugh Vegas drops the skills competition

* Fixed it for you. I’m not a fan of that ending to a team sport.

Avs finish 5 game eastern road trip with 8/10 pts. Need to keep this play up as Blues are only 3 pts ahead and we have games in hand. Kadri left with what looked like a knee. Hope it is just a sprain and not anything more. However losing him would push the Avs to pull the trigger on a top player at the trade deadline.

Avs finish 5 game eastern road trip with 8/10 pts. Need to keep this play up as Blues are only 3 pts ahead and we have games in hand. Kadri left with what looked like a knee. Hope it is just a sprain and not anything more. However losing him would push the Avs to pull the trigger on a top player at the trade deadline.
That’s a pretty decent run! Hope Kadri is okay - he’s a good player.

Want to give my congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings for somehow pulling one out against the Bruins last night. The Wings have been absolutely miserable to watch lately, it's been a very tough season.

Big game tonight and not getting any easier after that Colorado game.

Back