The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Ottowa has a goalie in Hogberg and not much else.

Tonight's game between the @StLouisBlues and @AnaheimDucks has been postponed by the NHL due to a medical emergency that occurred at 12:10 of the first period involving defenseman Jay Bouwmeester. A decision on when the game will be played will be made in the near future.

Damn, hope he's okay

Tonight's game between the @StLouisBlues and @AnaheimDucks has been postponed by the NHL due to a medical emergency that occurred at 12:10 of the first period involving defenseman Jay Bouwmeester. A decision on when the game will be played will be made in the near future.

Damn, hope he's okay
Seriously hope he’s okay. Always been a fan since he absolutely crushed me after pinching in on a breakout.
Thoughts and positivity with him.

Damn, hope he's okay
Holy ****. For a hockey game to be postponed that had to be bad.

Wow apparently he had just gotten back to the bench and started collapsing while sitting there. Hope he’s ok.

Wow apparently he had just gotten back to the bench and started collapsing while sitting there. Hope he’s ok.
Yep, after a decent length shift. Reaching for some water and slumped over.

Yep, after a decent length shift. Reaching for some water and slumped over.
Luckily they said he seemed awake and alert while taking him off. Man, you don’t wish that on anyone, and especially hate to see it happen to a guy like Jay.

Luckily they said he seemed awake and alert while taking him off. Man, you don’t wish that on anyone, and especially hate to see it happen to a guy like Jay.
Yes, that’s the important part. And I completely agree - a really well liked guy. Positive vibes his way.

This happens every once in a while. I believe it happened to someone in the KHL. It reminds me of Stephane Morin who collapsed after scoring a hat trick in German league..

Really hope JB is already. Scary stuff to see.

I walked upstairs to my wife having the Calgary v LA game on. ???

I’m not used to Johnny G with the longer hair. Throwing me off

Jacob Markstrom deserves to be a Hart finalist this year.

And just like that... Hutch on waivers and Freddy starts tonight in Dallas!

What a breakout. Gavrikov with the sick turn around pass to a wide open Gerbe to go up 1-0.

Leafs let up a goal in the first two min. Really feel like it's going to be a single goal that decides it.

I don't understand how so often they get behind 1 in the first 5 min of a game.

Boom
Burakovski on his old team to open the scoring.

Bam boom
Big Moose with a PPG to make it 2-0 Avs.

Leafs let up a goal in the first two min. Really feel like it's going to be a single goal that decides it.

I don't understand how so often they get behind 1 in the first 5 min of a game.
What is it with this team eh? At least Matthews got #41 to set a career high.

Well the rest of that game was a let down. Go up 2-0, then Eichel goes Eichel. Then some more Eichel. Then some other guy for a second. Then the BJ's tie it up with a minute left and try to let the game go again with about 12 seconds left. Then more Eichel in OT. Sabres new stud had a couple goals too.

I'll take the point to continue the good run, but you can't give up a point when up 2-0 to the Sabres if you want to have any chance right now. So many damn man games lost though to injury it makes me want to puke. Especially with who they are to.

What is it with this team eh? At least Matthews got #41 to set a career high.

I don't get it. It's either a quick goal against to start or blowing a late third period goal.

Luckily Florida lost as well.

I don't get it. It's either a quick goal against to start or blowing a late third period goal.

Luckily Florida lost as well.
Yep, pretty soon two points are going to be the difference of making playoffs or not.

Looks like MN got rid of Boudreau. He will be a great coach for many potential teams.

Back