The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

That’s a frustrating loss, but another game of at least a point.

I’m just watching now. It is not pretty.

I was there. The Leafs made Buffalo look good. Buffalo (other than Eichel) is not good. It was probably about 2/3 Leafs fans at the start. Lots of fun watching them get really quiet, then excited, then leave early when the wheels fell off.

I was there. The Leafs made Buffalo look good. Buffalo (other than Eichel) is not good. It was probably about 2/3 Leafs fans at the start. Lots of fun watching them get really quiet, then excited, then leave early when the wheels fell off.
Yeah, that was an embarrassing loss. Something has to give here.

Poor Eichel though. Dude is a stud and the team around him is mediocre at best. He makes up for a lot of that though.

Poor Eichel though. Dude is a stud and the team around him is mediocre at best. He makes up for a lot of that though.

Loves his coach though, be interesting to see if they're given enough time to fill out talent around him.

Great bounce back win for the DMen yesterday after getting drubbed 6-0 by the Flames last week.

Any Jets fans on here??
Are they really talking to the Avs about Connor or are the internet dwebs getting me all excited over nothing?

Loves his coach though, be interesting to see if they're given enough time to fill out talent around him.

Great bounce back win for the DMen yesterday after getting drubbed 6-0 by the Flames last week.

back to getting drubbed by the flames :(

Toffoli to Vancouver.

Rantanen injured on a nasty trip driving to the goal. Slid hard into the endboard supposedly breaking his collarbone. Out until the playoffs and even then it might take several rounds to see him return.
Now I'm all on board the rumor of Bo Byrum (#4 pick this year) plus a young forward (Kamenev, Kaut, Bowers) plus our 1st for Winnipeg's Connor and their 2nd.

Lol...

Man, Crosby is picking this Marlies defense apart.

put Campbell in. Andersen has looked awful since returning.

CBJ scored. 1-3 now.

Not turning yet, but barely paying attention haha

Leafs scored to make it 5-1. Hasn’t been pretty.

Leafs with some momentum?

Clifford gets his first as a leaf to make it 5-2.

Back