The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Ottawa and Philly!!! Damnit caps for not taking care of the rangers.

Philly is actually looking like a team to compete this playoff season. We haven’t been competitive for years, so it’s fun to finally see good hockey with a better coach.

Leafs lose in a skills competition. Secured the point though, and Freddy looked great!

TB and Tor could be meeting in the first round. Going to be hard not to make the trip cross state to TB if that's to happen in April.
That would be a GREAT first round!

Don’t look now but the Wild are playing some fantastic hockey! Hopefully they can keep it going!

What's been up with a lot of the late punches or punches once the guy is down in fights lately? Seems the unspoken rule has disappeared.

Philly is actually looking like a team to compete this playoff season. We haven’t been competitive for years, so it’s fun to finally see good hockey with a better coach.
Which is crazy because I feel like their team hasn't changed much in like 6 years haha

Caps can hang it up this year. Something has happened to them defensively, goaltending is sketchy & their PP sux! They really haven't been blowing up any teams & some of their wins have been lucky. If they didn't have Ovi, they would be at the bottom of the league.
Given up 11 goals the last two games .... yeah I'd say something is wrong & something needs to be done before the playoffs or they are going out in the 1st round. Even if they make it with Philly & Shitsburg surging, they better watch out

Don’t look now but the Wild are playing some fantastic hockey! Hopefully they can keep it going!
As of today, they are in the PS. They leaped over 4 teams last night with their win to go into first wildcard. 11-4-1 in their last 16.

They will get beat in the PS, but I DGAF about any of that. Just want to see them in some PS hockey and I'm good.

Have you score to get there lol.

Watch any last night?
Yep... great goaltending battle! But you’re right - Leafs need to score.

Yep... great goaltending battle! But you’re right - Leafs need to score.

I just made a generalized statement without watching haha. Just hard to see a 0 spot put up with that lineup.

Leafs took 1 point of a possible 6 in the California swing......not ideal. Been lucky that Florida has also been struggling.

Leafs took 1 point of a possible 6 in the California swing......not ideal. Been lucky that Florida has also been struggling.
Yeah, not great hockey on the whole. Good games from Nylander. Andersen and Campbell both had an impressive showing each too.

I’d single out Marner and Barrie too... for other reasons. Not sure if they’re sick or what, but they looked bad.

jackets v oilers tonight. Big two points on the line for both teams.

Yeah, not great hockey on the whole. Good games from Nylander. Andersen and Campbell both had an impressive showing each too.

I’d single out Marner and Barrie too... for other reasons. Not sure if they’re sick or what, but they looked bad.

I didn't get a chance to watch much, just period here and there. For once goaltending and defense actually looked pretty solid majority of the trip. Outside of Nylander, not much else from the other 3 of the big 4.

I didn't get a chance to watch much, just period here and there. For once goaltending and defense actually looked pretty solid majority of the trip. Outside of Nylander, not much else from the other 3 of the big 4.
Yep, that’s what I got out of watching all 3 games too. Hopefully they can figure things out!

CBJ to the playoffs:

Cheered for the Habs just once.....they couldn’t even pull through once.

Well that was boring. Are the canuks also mediocre?

Back