The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Say hello to the Seattle Kraken!

I love the name and the colors make me really excited to see the jerseys. Logo is awesome as well!

Release the Kraken! I believe the fans are already calling themselves Krakheads?
74354CD8-5DAF-4620-9C18-FC5BF1DE10C9.pngC90DCE4B-8133-4879-92C6-5F33FF421606.png91D33EE2-844A-4B4C-AD09-0D4837811DFC.jpeg

Pleeeeaaassseeee don’t do white gloves, Seattle

I was totally rooting for Seattle Chaz but this will do.

Hockey is back.

Excited to watch exhibition hockey tonight. I never thought I would say that.

Happiness returns, in August!! I’ve got no team in the mix, but looking forward to what should be an exciting tournament!

Happiness returns, in August!! I’ve got no team in the mix, but looking forward to what should be an exciting tournament!
Absolutely! And it looks like the players are into it as well - based on the few warm up games we’ve seen!

Well that was ugly. Wondering what happened to Shesterkin? And Panarin as well - he was pretty much invisible for 95% of that game. On the other hand, Kakko was really good, especially in the third. Lundqvist looked solid, and Z was the best player on the ice.

Didn't think the Hawks were going to come out like this. They're on

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well that was ugly. Wondering what happened to Shesterkin? And Panarin as well - he was pretty much invisible for 95% of that game. On the other hand, Kakko was really good, especially in the third. Lundqvist looked solid, and Z was the best player on the ice.

Panarin is probably still pouting about paying part of his salary into the escrow.

Didn't think the Hawks were going to come out like this. They're on

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did the Hawks show up or the the Oilers think the game was later? The worst thing that could happen in the league right now would be for Edmonton to get swept and then win the draft lottery for the 8,000th time this century.

Man the hockey today has been entertaining! Seeing hockey in July August (oops) is awesome!

Last edited:
You do know it’s not July. 🤣
Haha after filling in July so much for work this last month, give me a pass on the first day of August :LOL:

Haha after filling in July so much for work this last month, give me a pass on the first day of August :LOL:

It’s all good. I’m a Lightning fan ( my daughter is in Tampa). I usually try to catch a couple games in person each season.

It’s all good. I’m a Lightning fan ( my daughter is in Tampa). I usually try to catch a couple games in person each season.
I'm an Anaheim fan so I'm just happy to be watching hockey right now! I won't see my team till November or December lol

Nervous start in Toronto... GREAT watching hockey again though!!

With all the games being played in Canada will everyone be taxed heavily for their "playoff" checks?

Fight less than 2 minutes in the Wild/Canucks game. You can tell these guys are itching for contact again.

Big win for the Blue Jackets!

Back