The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

What a win by CBJ! Down 0-3 and win 4-3 in overtime to take the 2-1 series lead

Torts serving sliced oranges or something during 2nd intermission...
i've never seen it work before but the goalie change part of the way through the 2nd after the 3rd Toronto goal really changed the team. It woke them up.

i've never seen it work before but the goalie change part of the way through the 2nd after the 3rd Toronto goal really changed the team. It woke them up.
Woke them up, or put Toronto to sleep. Either way...

Two for two on teams getting eliminated in must win games today! Four more to go

Preds suck again.

Time to blow the team up, and that might be all she wrote for David Poile.

Annnnd three for three on eliminations. Can’t say I was expecting the Pens to lose this matchup

Wow. It is a good thing I didn’t bet on the qualifier series!! Montreal, Phoenix and NYI! I had all those the other way!

What an emotional rollercoaster that game was! Great 3 minutes from Toronto.

Just watched the highlights of Toronto/Columbus! Each team blows a three goal lead and loses in OT on back to back nights. Unreal!

Just watched the highlights of Toronto/Columbus! Each team blows a three goal lead and loses in OT on back to back nights. Unreal!
And Spezza with the little dust up too!

Annnnd three for three on eliminations. Can’t say I was expecting the Pens to lose this matchup

They looked awful and so disengaged all series. Didn’t deserve to move on. Always seem to lose to teams they’re “supposed” to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

🤮

Leafs end of season thoughts...

1. Marincin is not an NHL defenceman.
2. Holl is not an NHL defenceman.
3. Why Johnsson in on an important game after not playing at all in 6 months?
4. Goodbye Kapanen and/or Johnsson; you’ll be part of a trade.
5. I hope Spezza re-signs.

Good series from Columbus. They read the book on Toronto and memorized almost every page.

Time for the Leafs to do some HARD self-reflection.

I think Toronto will have to lose a trade or 2 on paper and in value in order to get the depth and defensive grit they lack. The tough part will be finding a taker for their expensive players...

Here we go. Let's not suck against the Lightning.

Jeez, Jackets and Lightning are officially on their "third game" of the night. Quadruple overtime coming up. Seth Jones has 53:20 TOI :eek: Werenski right behind at 49:32

Jeez, Jackets and Lightning are officially on their "third game" of the night. Quadruple overtime coming up. Seth Jones has 52:32 TOI :eek:
I’ll have to watch the highlights later... there will only be 4 of them considering the exciting style of play demonstrated by Columbus.

I’ll have to watch the highlights later... there will only be 4 of them considering the exciting style of play demonstrated by Columbus.
Korpisalo has plenty of highlights by himself. 70 saves

Funny thing with this whole bubble thing too is that the Bruins and Hurricanes can't start until this is over :LOL:

Headed to 5th OT

Wow!

I've barely left my couch for 6 hours. Part of me wants to see Korpisalo get 100 saves as long as the CBJ win. That is like a Wilt Chamberlin type record.

Back