The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Well, CBJ are out... sadly... Deserved a better result than 4-1 but Tampa was out for redemption after the drubbing last year.

...at least we didn't lose our last two games 7-1... Oooooooooof

Yes Zona wanted out of the bubble and on to the beach.

Well, CBJ are out... sadly... Deserved a better result than 4-1 but Tampa was out for redemption after the drubbing last year.

The Lightning are just one of those teams with enough talent that can be outplayed and still win.
The CBJ are just one of those teams with enough talent to outplay a team and still lose.
Tampa got better and the CBJ got worse.

The Lightning are just one of those teams with enough talent that can be outplayed and still win.
The CBJ are just one of those teams with enough talent to outplay a team and still lose.
Tampa got better and the CBJ got worse.
Yeah, I think management needed to see that. You cannot give up that much talent and continue as though nothing happened.

Time to buy back in for another push.

Yeah, I think management needed to see that. You cannot give up that much talent and continue as though nothing happened.

Time to buy back in for another push.
They definitely overachieved with what they had. I think something will happen but who knows what. I don’t think goalie has been decided. Korpisalo was pretty mediocre the last 3 games. If he was on he could have stolen a game and we have a whole different series. I don’t know what will be available to obtain. Maybe Taylor Hall will be an option with how AZ folded in their series. Whoever comes in needs to at least act like they want to play defense and not just float around on offense.

They definitely overachieved with what they had. I think something will happen but who knows what. I don’t think goalie has been decided. Korpisalo was pretty mediocre the last 3 games. If he was on he could have stolen a game and we have a whole different series. I don’t know what will be available to obtain. Maybe Taylor Hall will be an option with how AZ folded in their series. Whoever comes in needs to at least act like they want to play defense and not just float around on offense.

You can have Hall. He has been on the Avs radar but he showed me absolutely nothing during this series.

Tampa was out for revenge...

Sorry friend. That was indeed redemption based. Looks like we need a tiebreaker series next year?

Sorry to all the teams that were eliminated. I really am.
rangers-draft.jpg
#LGR

Absolute butt clencher last night, but Markstrom gave the Nucks a win.

You can have Hall. He has been on the Avs radar but he showed me absolutely nothing during this series.
That's the worst part. He's probably a shell of the player that won the Hart trophy a couple of years ago and he's going to have to take less money because of the pandemic. He'll still get paid by somebody.

I sill suspect Arizona is still a train wreck of an organization after the whole GM debacle. They are a team that also played way over their heads this season. I also don't think he's a great fit for Columbus. They need a pure scorer if they can find one. Hall has never been a high goal output guy except his Hart trophy season.

Milbury might be out at NBC
I don't want to imply that I'm happy he may be losing his job. But I've never really understood how he parlayed being a terrible GM into becoming a terrible tv analyst.

H7JlLzR.jpg

MacKinnon is kind of awesome.
MacMVP can't win it by himself. Avs were outworked tonight. Gonna take a better commitment to win this series. Rantenan is not close to the player he was before the stoppage. Zadorov is horrible against these type of teams. Lazy and horrible with the puck. Glad to see him leave.
Got to step it up Monday.

woof canucks get blown out by the vegas golden reaves, did you know ryan reaves played all 60 minutes and had every goal AND assist?

woof canucks get blown out by the vegas golden reaves, did you know ryan reaves played all 60 minutes and had every goal AND assist?
Yikes. That was not a good hockey game from Vancouver. Vegas ran their show up and down the rink.

Anyone sleeping on Vegas, which at this point I can't believe anyone is, needs to be sent to the looney bin! The team is fun to watch and is getting production from all four lines. Tuch, who has been a great support player the past three seasons, has been playing out of his mind. Now if only Vegas could get a bit more production out of Karlsson, they would be an extremely tough team to beat and an absolute freight train through this tournament.

IMG_1228.JPG

Flyers not exactly doing a great job at lowering my heart rate in this third period 😬

Flyers not exactly doing a great job at lowering my heart rate in this third period 😬
I would like to reiterate this, but note that I have not thrown anything. There may be more money in the swear jar though 🙄

I would like to reiterate this, but note that I have not thrown anything. There may be more money in the swear jar though 🙄
Seems like 3-0 leads aren’t very safe this year lol

Back