The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Hat trick too?! Nice.

Hat trick too?! Nice.
I've never even heard of the guy.

Too bad. I think Colorado was the better team but injuries just built up too much for them in this series. Running a 3rd string goalie and missing Johnson, Calvert and Landeskog in this game was a rough one but they gave it a run.

I've never even heard of the guy.

Too bad. I think Colorado was the better team but injuries just built up too much for them in this series. Running a 3rd string goalie and missing Johnson, Calvert and Landeskog in this game was a rough one but they gave it a run.
Yep, as a Leafs fan I have watched enough games with this goalie... nice run though!

Vancouver is really trying to win a Game 7 with six SOG through 2+ periods and they had a five minute major to work with. Oh boyyyy

Vancouver is really trying to win a Game 7 with six SOG through 2+ periods and they had a five minute major to work with. Oh boyyyy
Welp...Hopefully Philly can win tomorrow

Huh. The TV-rating boom of Vegas-Dallas incoming.

Watched my first game since the restart. Islanders took it to the Flyers tonight. Picked Vegas and Tampa back before season started in October ( see post # 204 in this thread).

Flyers had me fully invested bringing the series back from 3-1 before breaking my heart by laying an absolute egg tonight. Oh Philly sports 🤷‍♂️

Flyers had me fully invested bringing the series back from 3-1 before breaking my heart by laying an absolute egg tonight. Oh Philly sports 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like the Canucks last night and they aren't even my team. Sorry brother! Carter Hart is the future and it was incredible seeing Lindblom back on the ice. Plenty to look forward to!

Sounds like the Canucks last night and they aren't even my team. Sorry brother! Carter Hart is the future and it was incredible seeing Lindblom back on the ice. Plenty to look forward to!
Heck looking back I’m just happy the team got back on the ice! And Lindblom and Hart are both great storylines from the season. They just pulled at my heartstrings with this series!!

How about those Islanders last night? Punched their ticket to conference finals for first time in 27 yrs!!! Well done!

Good run Isles - best hockey for them in 20 years. Trotz is a phenomenal coach - turned this team around.

Hey Tampa. Just need 4

Stars played a great game. Khudobin was outstanding in the net. 35 saves and only beaten on a fluke deflection.

All hail Cale!
Makar wins Calder to give Avs their 3rd rookie of the year in the past 9 seasons.
Meanwhile MacKinnon got robbed again. Nobody was as valuable to their team as he was.

Beaten by 3 of the last 4 Stanley Cup winners and all 4 of those teams played in the finals. In all 4 of those years there could be a strong arguement that Columbus played them tougher than any other team they faced. I'm tired of the CBJ being stuck with the worst draw in the eastern conference playoffs each year.

Congrats to the Lightning. i always enjoy watching the Stanley Cup presentation every year unless it is Pittsburgh that wins it. Now let's get cracking for next season.

Great bounce-back from Tampa after last year!

Man I was pulling for the Stars. Three ex Ducks that I was big fans of were on that team. Oh well, congrats to Tampa! I'm glad that the NHL was able to get this done. It was a blast to watch!

Tampa just seemed faster and stronger than all the teams they played. Congrats and well earned in a great Hockey tournament to win the Stanley Cup.

I give the players credit for enduring and finishing the season in a bubble. Congrats to the Lightning! My daughter is in Tampa and said a loud cheer erupted in her neighborhood last night. I have gone to a handful of Lightning games the last several seasons.

Back