The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

4869igusj7q51.jpg
So Buffalo is at the bottom of every standings?

Penguins trade goalie Matt Murray to Ottawa for forward Jonathan Gruden and the 52nd overall pick in the 2020 draft

Anyone tell me about Jamie Drysdale and Jacob Perrault

Anyone tell me about Jamie Drysdale and Jacob Perrault
Drysdale was one of the top defensemen and one of the best skaters in the draft (obviously lol being picked at 6). He also has a lot of offensive upside but whether that transfers to the NHL is the big question. Perrault is a pure scorer. He's had some issues with consistency and his skating needs work but if he is allowed the time and is developed properly, him and Zegras could be the new Twins. Neither of them will be in the NHL this year but those were two really strong picks.

Avs dump Zadorov to the Bhawks for Saad and a young defenseman. Love the move. Z couldn't do anything but make the occasional hit and was wanting to much to resign. Saad will solidify the middle 6. And they have 2 young dmen in Timmons and Byrum that need to play this year. Yet another promising season for the Avs and they are now firmly in their Cup window. Any more failures will be wasted years.

Max Domi better overachieve... I'm pretty bummed that Columbus let Anderson go, considering they went out of their way to keep him from Las Vegas and gave up Karlsson instead.

Max Domi better overachieve... I'm pretty bummed that Columbus let Anderson go, considering they went out of their way to keep him from Las Vegas and gave up Karlsson instead.
I like Domi. He will be a good addition in Columbus.

Big moves from Toronto over the last couple days!! Addressed some needs big time in Simmonds and Bogosian and Brodie!

Joe Thornton is a Toronto Maple Leaf!! 🔥🔥🔥

Whoa!!

Got one of those home mystery kits for the holidays. Found the premise funny as it's the only way the cup is returning north. :D

1128201814.jpg

Last edited:
Players and owners agree on 56 game season. 4 Divisions with only divisional play to limit travel and potential virus spread concerns. All Canadian teams in one division. 4 teams from each division will make playoffs. I believe they want to complete regular season by early May.

Players and owners agree on 56 game season. 4 Divisions with only divisional play to limit travel and potential virus spread concerns. All Canadian teams in one division. 4 teams from each division will make playoffs. I believe they want to complete regular season by early May.

LOL just created a new thread about it!

Beat me to it, was just doing the same haha

Let's go Jackets!!!

Don't call them BJs a mutual friend doesn't like it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am soooo ready for it to be back, admittedly I was tuned out since my Quacks haven't played in what, 8 months? Glad I was able to catch them live back in January in Nashville and Raleigh

Back