The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Great win. Team looks so so so much better than that awful game against Pittsburgh

McDavid is an animal.

I know right? Their power play is just overwhelming, Klefbom having his best start. Their 2 rookie RH d-men haven’t been out of place. See that 4th line shift at the end of the 2nd? They haven’t scored yet, but almost all of their play is in the other team’s end, all season long. Khaira or Archibald will bust out with a couple one of these days. That, plus getting average rather than below average goaltending, so far the formula is working great. Last couple years, Koski and Talbot were giving up goals frequently on their first shot faced, so much it was a joke.

A lot of it comes down to puck battles, and we are winning so many more than the past many years, THAT more than anything has to continue.

Last edited:
Also, from Cap Friendly.... CBJ are the lowest cap team in the NHL.

That sucks so much for fans. They deserve a front office willing to pay to the cap or they get what they get.
They can make it up to me by signing Taylor Hall next year because you know not many people will have the cap space and the Devils appear to be a train wreck that I can’t see him wanting to stay in.

Johnny T out two weeks with a broken finger.

Johnny T out two weeks with a broken finger.

Guess that NHL instagram post about him having a wicked shot didn't age too well then

OT in St Louis. Should be fun!

Great game last night in Vegas. Shootout with Marchessault winning it. Nice fight from Reaves last night as well which is always refreshing to see its return in Hockey :rolleyes:. First punch from Sabourin and Reavo just blocks (but it looks like he just caught it) the punch and then lands 3 or 4 good punches.

Jackets are looking GOOD to start the game. Quick, connected...just need to freaking finish. They have already had some really solid chances

hey look at that. Jackets absolutely dominating...down 1-0.

Jackets are looking GOOD to start the game. Quick, connected...just need to freaking finish. They have already had some really solid chances
Jinxed!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1-1 going into the third. Hawks took the first half of that period, but jackets looked like they had the better second 10 minutes. Need to take advantage of the power play to start the third.

Well, lot of chances and definitely should have won the game. Such a horrible OT goal too. Oh well, point and move on

Colorado up 4-1 in Tampa. Jost with a hat trick already.

How's the CBJ game been my boys?

Just finally tuning in after a long day.
No idea. Been out with the wife and just getting home. Seems decent but hoping they can pull it off

Back