The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Bemstrom and Texier can be pretty damn good if developed correctly. The young guys they have here show some real promise

It’s looking like another 4-3 game tonight in some way. Jackets like last 5 games have ended 4-3 if I’m remembering what the announcers said to start the game

It’s looking like another 4-3 game tonight in some way. Jackets like last 5 games have ended 4-3 if I’m remembering what the announcers said to start the game
Love me some OT!!!!

Man, I thought (Dubois?) CBJ had it about 30 seconds in. Oh and penalty shot!

NYQUIST!!!!

Nyquist nice shot. Game is the Monday nighter in western Canada, the end was more exciting than the middle lol.

Haha I don’t know who that is, but please tell me it’s Korpisalo with a Bob mask.....

haha no it’s Foligno. I didn’t even select that gif I’m not sure what happened

Put the wammy on the Avs. Blues are tough especially as your 5th road game in a row. A few days off and then a roadie in Vegas for another test. Rantannen off with a ankle or knee when his skate dug funny and twisted his leg. Hope it's not bad since he was off to a good start. The Avs did load up on forwards in case he didn't sign though.

Ducks decided not to show up tonight

Ducks decided not to show up tonight

Neither did the Oilers, the bloom is off the rose after being shut out back to back.

Neither did the Oilers, the bloom is off the rose after being shut out back to back.

Higher ceiling for your Oilers

Low low low floor for my Quackers

Back