The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Waiting anxiously to here about Rantanen's injury. Looking at the replays it doesn't look promising.
Those of you that play fantasy hockey grab Burakovsky as he will move into that top line and excel even more than he has this year so far.

Rants out week to week. Which says to me that they don't think he needs surgery. WHEW!

If you tuned into the Lightning Penguins game, you saw a very awesome ceremony Pre game celebrating the medal of honor recipients. I will try to post the video if I find it. Pretty dang cool.

Well this has been an interesting 1st period. Broken stick and a guy tripping over the puck both leading to a goal. Wtf

I needed this after the 1st period.
3E004774-E898-459A-BA2C-56F73A8205C8.jpeg

Has been a good back and forth game tonight. Last few minutes has been absolute chaos

Ducks are losing to Dallas.

That’s the Anaheim we know and loathe

Jackets will have their 8th straight game be decided by one goal

PLD is becoming such a good PF. What. A. Play.

Interesting that those terrible blue jackets who couldn’t possibly win games without bob and Panarin are doing decently

Epic comeback and win for the Oilers last night. Unfortunately, another McD+Drai show. Bottom 6 still has 0 goals on the season.

If you tuned into the Lightning Penguins game, you saw a very awesome ceremony Pre game celebrating the medal of honor recipients. I will try to post the video if I find it. Pretty dang cool.

I was down at the Marriott Water Street in downtown Tampa over the weekend. The Hotel was hosting the Medal of Honor recipients.

So this young NY Rebuilders team decided to finally win one vs a hot Sabres team last night.
They needed a boost of confidence.

FWIW I haven't been able to watch enough games yet. Hard to get use to new names and who I'm seeing on the ice and even harder lol listening on radio.

Epic comeback and win for the Oilers last night. Unfortunately, another McD+Drai show. Bottom 6 still has 0 goals on the season.

Yeah I was not a fan. Another wasted 3rd period for the Caps. :angry:

Avs finish off their 6 game road trip with an arse whooping of Vegas. 6-1
No Rantannen, no worries.

Another solid showing for the Nucks tonight. This team has a real buzz right now.

Leafs WIN!! Matthews looked much better tonight. Message received, I hope. Couple apples for Marner too!

Another solid showing for the Nucks tonight. This team has a real buzz right now.

Vancouver looks good. They’re young and bought in.

yeah about that
One shot in a skills competition does not a hockey team make.

Looked pretty good in overtime - I’d rather another 5 minutes of that than a shootout.

Was a little worried and my pal @milehighgolfer was giving me a hard time about this earlier...

But...

FD788020-3C6B-48A3-AFFB-B7F3FE81F8BB.png

Not Gibby, but Millertime baby!

I’m going to pretend tonight didn’t happen. Wtf

The NY Rebuilders have suited up 7 players 21 yrs old or younger tonight vs TB. And they are doing well. 1-1 2nd intermission.

And so the win. Put a whole lot of good scoring chances together for these young guns. It was fun (for a change) to see. No Zibanejad (nursing and injury) tonight and no Staal (healthy scratch). Kreider really woke u tonight too. Played a dominant two way game the way one the leaders of the team should. Ayway fwiw it was a fun fast paced game to watch tonight.

Last edited:
Back