The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

This surprises me. Maybe they should review every penalty call too while they're at it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
All penalties are going away, especially fighting. :unsure: there is no place for that in the game anymore. :ROFLMAO:

37c1nkflqe941.jpg

These late games are killing me. Had to call it quits after the second period last night but really nice to see the BJs hold out for the win. Time to go duck hunting tonight!

Drama alert in the CBJ v ANA game!

Gerbe tries to play it back to neutral, Ducks player knocks it into zone. They are checking for offside right now. Can't imagine how this one could come back.

These late games are killing me. Had to call it quits after the second period last night but really nice to see the BJs hold out for the win. Time to go duck hunting tonight!
Wake up, we're tied boyo!

Wow big Z has been on absolute fire.

And now we have a CBJ lead!!!

Great effort on the powerplay. Perfect passing and a nice rip by ZDub!
Taking the 3-2 lead into the third... think they can pull this one off?

And look at Kovalchuk! Two apples tonight! Trade to Montreal lit his behind on fire apparently!

haha man, I am not counting them in or out of any game for the rest of the season.
Haha! That’s fair, and I can completely relate.

Pretty proud of Merzilins for jumping in without fear and doing some nice work in net.

Super unlucky what happened with Korpi but I am kind of glad EM is getting this opportunity.

Pretty proud of Merzilins for jumping in without fear and doing some nice work in net.

Super unlucky what happened with Korpi but I am kind of glad EM is getting this opportunity.
100%. Elvis was a complete unknown to me until just a few games ago.

Big Z netted another! Dude is going nuts. I hope he keeps going off and is a 30+ scorer by the end of this season.

Crazy to think they are doing this with out a couple of their biggest guys, and then crazier that they are injury riddled right now.

Big Z netted another! Dude is going nuts. I hope he keeps going off and is a 30+ scorer by the end of this season.

Crazy to think they are doing this with out a couple of their biggest guys, and then crazier that they are injury riddled right now.
Merz slumped after that last goal and I thought he was hurt... i was like NO EFFING WAY! Turns out he was just sad.

Merz slumped after that last goal and I thought he was hurt... i was like NO EFFING WAY! Turns out he was just sad.
Better than post slamming Korpi from early in the year. Sad Elvis with the big win though! I’m so pumped for that kid. I’m still wondering what’s going on with Vehviläinen. I thought for sure he’d be the one in this spot stepping up, but knew we had some crazy potential with those two.

Another big win for the Jackets. Officially tied for the wildcard spot (points wise).

Neither LA or ANA are having big years, but winning both is so big in my books.

Ducks are just angling for the lottery pick, we need it

@Canadan what is with Werenski, leading the BJs in goals with 15 in just 37 games. Did they move him to forward or something?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back