The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Nice 3 Game Canadian Road Trip for the BHawks. 3-0. Back in the Playoff Race.

?

That was embarrassing from Toronto.

Well, at least Vegas tied up the Montreal game.

?

That was embarrassing from Toronto.
this is so strange. And then I read that EDM wants a top six O player before the deadline and suddenly Toronto isn't the most O-stupid team in Canada again haha

Vegas just tied it up! Nice little tip from Smith... offside review...

this is so strange. And then I read that EDM wants a top six O player before the deadline and suddenly Toronto isn't the most O-stupid team in Canada again haha
Haha! They want another top 6?! Top two guys in league scoring isn’t enough?!

Kovalchuk?

Kovalchuk?
I thought I read that, and I thought i read that Toronto was a trade partner option. I was like... what the eff will Toronto get from EDM that actually helps them?

I thought I read that, and I thought i read that Toronto was a trade partner option. I was like... what the eff will Toronto get from EDM that actually helps them?

I think Kovalchuk would make sense. No idea, stupid media assumes Toronto can be involved in every trade.

Reason to dislike Montreal even more. Stastny takes a puck to the face, knocks out multiple teeth, bleeding, and the fans boo that the refs blew it dead.

Like really?

I think Kovalchuk would make sense. No idea, stupid media assumes Toronto can be involved in every trade.
MTL is only 7 out of a wildcard. Do you think they move on him that quick?

MTL is only 7 out of a wildcard. Do you think they move on him that quick?

Not yet. Give it another week though, after the All-Star break and if they're still 7-9 out, he'll be gone.

Great value, should return a decent pick.

Not yet. Give it another week though, after the All-Star break and if they're still 7-9 out, he'll be gone.

Great value, should return a decent pick.
Yeah, would be good for them, honestly.

I read that there is even talks of potentially moving on Weber and Price too.

Yeah, would be good for them, honestly.

I read that there is even talks of potentially moving on Weber and Price too.
I mean, you have to think that if Montreal is going to commit to a rebuild, they need to move both of those guys. Great players, but tough contracts in today's game.

I mean, you have to think that if Montreal is going to commit to a rebuild, they need to move both of those guys. Great players, but tough contracts in today's game.
I can see them moving on Weber, not Price. Their emotional value in him is too high.
I’d be surprised if Kovalchuk is moved. He’s been great for them since signing.
And I agree, I don’t see TOR making a trade with EDM right now. Not with the needs of each team now.

I can see them moving on Weber, not Price. Their emotional value in him is too high.
I’d be surprised if Kovalchuk is moved. He’s been great for them since signing.
And I agree, I don’t see TOR making a trade with EDM right now. Not with the needs of each team now.
Only reason I even mentioned Kovalchuk was because of Elliott Freidman. That dude is a legend and knows his stuff haha

Have to be taking money on too though, right?

Only reason I even mentioned Kovalchuk was because of Elliott Freidman. That dude is a legend and knows his stuff haha
Yes, he’s definitely gotten some good ones lately!

Man Dallas just their @sses beat by a touchdown. Very poor performance by them .

CAM IS BACK!!! CAMSANITY BABY!!!!

oh, AND HOW BOUT THAT ELVIS GUY

Welcome to THP :LOL:
Thank you! Missed another beauty last night because of my work holiday party. I’d ask them to stop doing that on nights I can’t watch, but as long as they are grooving I am ok with it

Nice 3 Game Canadian Road Trip for the BHawks. 3-0. Back in the Playoff Race.

I don't know how a team with Kaner and Toews could ever be out of it.

The NBC panel seems to think Ovechkin will catch Gretzky in goals-scored by the time his career is over. o_O

Back