The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I can't get behind the ASG anymore. You know what I can get behind though?

Beer.
you can do both. Not like there's anything else to do in your region presently haha!

3v3 is a blast to watch.

you can do both. Not like there's anything else to do in your region presently haha!

3v3 is a blast to watch.

Haha first time out at a party since the little guy came along.

I watched until the Central was toast and then turned it off. On a ski trip. These games are a joke imo as are most ASGs. I appreciate defense being a major part of the game. However it is time for Denver to host a game.
Ahhh man i love it!

Dudes have so much crazy skill.

I’m trying to watch some of it. The 3 on 3 is interesting. Some good goaltending especially by the Atlantic goalie.

Didn’t get to watch any. Out of town on a ski trip. Excited with the way the CBJ ended before the break though and hoping they can continue. This year got exciting now

Been off the grid for a couple days; went up to Dawson City!
Caught some highlights of the ASG and skills comp... how on earth does Pettersson shoot that hard?!
The hardest shot rarely impresses me, but what does, is how fluid and powerful their flicks are. Dudes are roofing the puck with as much ease as a skating stride. It’s wild to me.

So between now and trade deadline, who's expecting their team to make a move?

Ducks have said they are willing to take on a bad contract or two to get quality young prospects so we will see . More bad contracts is the last thing this team needs in my opinion though. Just got out of most of them and to add more would just move us more backward. Prospects would have to be pretty good for me to be any kind of happy about that. Team definitely isn't going anywhere though so we will see what Murray has planned

I actually tuned in last night to see skills comp. Only to find the ASG was on.

And there it is! Rasmus Sandin!! First goal of his NHL career! ?

So between now and trade deadline, who's expecting their team to make a move?
Avs should be in the mix for Kreider and Tofolli. Need another tough forward who can score and kill penalties.

Who are they going to move?
They got young forwards in CHL plus a draft pick. Kaut who was the 16th pick in 2018 is one they would let go. He's a center that is blocked currently on moving up. Bowers, Greer would be the others. It would take a 1st round pick for Kreider but it should be late pick so no problem if they were going to extend him. Tofolli it's rumored to only take a 2nd or 3rd. We don't have a 2nd but have two 3rds. Jost would be let go but it would be a lesser pick with him.

They got young forwards in CHL plus a draft pick. Kaut who was the 16th pick in 2018 is one they would let go. He's a center that is blocked currently on moving up. Bowers, Greer would be the others. It would take a 1st round pick for Kreider but it should be late pick so no problem if they were going to extend him. Tofolli it's rumored to only take a 2nd or 3rd. We don't have a 2nd but have two 3rds. Jost would be let go but it would be a lesser pick with him.
I was circling around picks too. My buddy is an Avs fan as well and I think that seems to be the consensus.

My buddy just got a Cale Makar rc auto patch. I told him he's legit good player. Have to agree he got snubbed from the ASG with the numbers he's put up.

Hey all :)

Let's go Pens!!!!

Hey stranger! Welcome back

Thanks! Life has definitely been crazy. New kid....new job. Keeping busy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F079D9FB-C41D-4837-94AB-619634E05BCF.png

Hard to dislike Ovi.

Ok ... Mike Tirico should NOT be doing hockey.

He sucks calling a hockey game.

Back