The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Boone brings out an awfully early hook of Paxton.

Off day tomorrow and Tanaka’s outing last night will allow Boone to use his bullpen tonight.

All rise. Here comes the Judge!

Off day tomorrow and Tanaka’s outing last night will allow Boone to use his bullpen tonight.

Good point and it worked out well for them thus far.

Man Houston better get it together. NY is on a mission so far...

Good thing Boone took out a reliever that was rolling.

Houston still is leaving too many runners on base.

Boone is your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boone is your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He loves that bullpen. Sometimes over reacts based on not reacting in last years playoffs.

What a great game last night! Had to tune in to watch Verlander pitch against the yankees who are my least favorite team ever. Other than that one pitch vs Judge I thought he pitched well. There was some amazing defensive plays too. Looking forward to game 3 tomorrow for sure.

What a great game last night! Had to tune in to watch Verlander pitch against the yankees who are my least favorite team ever. Other than that one pitch vs Judge I thought he pitched well. There was some amazing defensive plays too. Looking forward to game 3 tomorrow for sure.

It was a good game. Boone over managed and it caught up to them in the end because the cupboard was bare. Why he took out Green when he was cruising I just don't get. It's not like he is somewhat stretched out as he's been an opener throughout the year.

Yanks had their chance to hang a L on Verlander. The first 5 games of the series set up will for NY as you only get JV and Cole twice in the first 5 games. But man last night is a huge missed opportunity.

Did Correia celebrate too much on the HR?

Being a Cardinal fan sucks at the moment. The wheels have come off the train and it appears to be a permanent derailment.

The Nats are just blowing up the Cards

Did Correia celebrate too much on the HR?

Nope. emotions are running high and its playoff baseball. perfect celebration for him after all he's been through this year.

Wonder what Bryce Harper is up to these days...

Woof cards bat are M.I.A.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Anyone watching the ALCS? Got another good one going today with the 4 o’clock start

What is wrong with ARods face?

Anyone watching the ALCS? Got another good one going today with the 4 o’clock start

You know I am watching. I don't like how we are stranding batters, but Cole is dealing and hopefully we can get him more run support.

a much needed 1-2-3 7th by Cole. He's most likely out of the game so now the nerves kick in hoping the last 6 outs are drama free.

a much needed 1-2-3 7th by Cole. He's most likely out of the game so now the nerves kick in hoping the last 6 outs are drama free.
He looked a little off after the 20 min umpire change :rolleyes: but finished strong for sure. Love to see them finish strong here.

He looked a little off after the 20 min umpire change :rolleyes: but finished strong for sure. Love to see them finish strong here.

Yeah, not sure why that took so long and you could tell it was bugging Severino a little more.

3 more outs to go. This is a big game in the series and winning this one can go a long way to winning the series.

Back