The Official 2020 - 2021 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Some scary plays tonight with Kadri's high hit on Reilly, and Perry catching Tavares what appears to be unintentionally.

What the hell is wrong with Kadri?

Did not see MN playoff bound prior to season. They gelled into a decent team.

Some scary plays tonight with Kadri's high hit on Reilly, and Perry catching Tavares what appears to be unintentionally.

What the hell is wrong with Kadri?
It's playoffs. Kadri doesn't play all of those games.

Joking aside, it's unfortunate because he actually has a lot to offer - he just can't quite figure out where the line is during 'hard' games. Exactly why the Leafs moved on from him.

I've watched more hockey this week than I have in the last two seasons. I heard on NBCSN last night that the Leafs and Canadians haven't played in the playoffs since 1979 and that the Leafs (after losing last night) haven't beat the Canadians in a playoff game since 1967.

But Wilson doesn't get a 8 game suspension.
Agreed, the inconsistent is mind boggling. The thing that frustrates me about Wilson is that he’s actually a pretty solid power forward. He has the skill and capability to play a physical and heavy game but chooses to play dirty. If he could keep his game clean, he’d likely be beloved by fans across the league like Cam Neely was and to a lesser extent Milan Lucic in his prime(except to maybe Habs and Leafs fans lol).

Avs with the:

I have been watching as much of the playoffs as I can. Unfortunately, I went to bed after the first overtime in the Winnipeg - Edmonton game.

So happy to have fans in the stands at some venues. Might try to go to a Bruins game up here. That being said, I am not a huge Bruins fan (my dad who's family is from Nova Scotia is a B's fan). I pull for the team Hopefully going to make history tomorrow night. I was a freshman in high school the last time the Leafs won a playoff series in April of 04. Now time to finish off the Habs.

For all you Smashville Preds fans I have a friend I coach with who is making the trip down and will be at game 6. Looking forward to the pics and video of that crowd!

GameGame 7 tomorrow. If only I wasn't working...:( going to be a war in the desert..

Leafs lost game 5 to the Canadiens on a give away in overtime.

The only good thing about that is that game 6 will actually have 2500 fans in the stands. I can't imagine what those tickets will be re-selling for...

Leafs lost game 5 to the Canadiens on a give away in overtime.

The only good thing about that is that game 6 will actually have 2500 fans in the stands. I can't imagine what those tickets will be re-selling for...
Ugh. That giveaway sucked bad.

Leafs in 6!

Ugh. That giveaway sucked bad.

Leafs in 6!

That was a textbook 2 on zero by the Canadians. Picture perfect.

Sudden death overtime in the Stanley Cup is so unpredictable.

That was a textbook 2 on zero by the Canadians. Picture perfect.

Sudden death overtime in the Stanley Cup is so unpredictable.
Yep, they aced that one for sure!

Go Canes!

I can’t remember the last time I saw that happen in a game. Such a bad pass!
You could tell how disappointed Galchenyuk was right away… it was actually tape to tape!

Back