The Official 2020 - 2021 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Flipping back and forth between NBA and NHL playoffs. Just shocking how much more entertaining the hockey is.
Hockey is the best spectator sport, hands down.

Damn, you've scored four on Vasy in 20 shots and you're still down by two? Come on Carolina!

The Winnipeg Jets are super soft like a Letterkenny birthday party.

The Winnipeg Jets are super soft like a Letterkenny birthday party.

Excellent use of this GIF. I didn’t expect Montreal to be up 3-0!

Excellent use of this GIF. I didn’t expect Montreal to be up 3-0!
I feel like Montreal is the only Canadian team showing any grit. Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto were all soft.

I feel like Montreal is the only Canadian team showing any grit. Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto were all soft.
Yep, Toronto was a huge disappointment this year.

It's great seeing the Habs do what they're doing. I'm also loving Perry (I'm a huge Ducks fan) being a part of it too. He could have two years in a row in the SCFs after being bought out by GMBM. Here's hoping!

As a Sabres fan living in Vegas, this sucks. It's nice to see my new hometown team do well, but I wish I had more to root for from back East. This city is hockey nuts. Great to see a fanbase get behind a newer team. I'm also hoping Seattle fans can get behind the Kracken.

Candles lit and Novena's being said..............Let's go ISLES and Golden Knights

French-Canada versus French-Canada-South.

Hopefully the Habs can put an end to the draught...

Good to see Caufield doing some things...lots of people think the Habs stupid to have drafted him

Habs in the final… just how everyone had it in January.

Lightning take the opening game 5-1.

Hmm… not a great start for Montreal.

It’s nice that Tampa was able to put Kucherov on the roster for the playoffs. He didn’t play im the regular season and is leading the playoffs in scoring, having eclipsed 30 points in playoff scoring for the second consecutive year.

Lightning go up 2-0 on the Canadians despite being thoroughly outplayed by the Canadians last night. Bolts got 42 saves from Andre Vasilevskiy in the 3-1 victory. Canadians outshot them 43-23, yet the Lightning were able to win.

Lightning go up 2-0 on the Canadians despite being thoroughly outplayed by the Canadians last night. Bolts got 42 saves from Andre Vasilevskiy in the 3-1 victory. Canadians outshot them 43-23, yet the Lightning were able to win.
Tampa is a very good hockey team… and what an unreal goal from Coleman! Great effort there!

Have gotten into hockey playoffs this yr. as a Southerner ... great game ... Montreal is in trouble ...

Tampa is a very good hockey team… and what an unreal goal from Coleman! Great effort there!

That was a huge goal. Bolts were thoroughly outplayed and outshot in the 2nd. A great goal by Coleman off a great assist from Goodrow with 0.3 left to go up 2-1 was a difference maker. That and having Vasilevskiy in net.

Don't think habs are coming back from that. Would have liked to see Staal prove all the Wild fans wrong, but I doubt they're winning 4 of 5.

go bolts!

Back