The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

We have a trade already today! Georgiev, a goalie on the NYR, to the Avs for a third and an fifth this year and a third next year. Article said Kuemper will be going to free agency
Well Frankie played well these playoffs (was undefeated) so there is that. Would be interested to see if he will be challenging for starting lineup or is going straight to back up. I would have to say he is going to challenge. Lots of picks to give up for him to sit. AVS now don't pick until late in the 4th round? I think only 2 picks remaining tonight.

Yeah it will be something to watch how much he gets paid. He for sure was not THE reason they won lol

FAs are 99% of the time overpaid though. I saw something saying Kadri's number will be close to 10.
Kadri’s number can’t be 10 with how much of a doofus he is haha

Well Frankie played well these playoffs (was undefeated) so there is that. Would be interested to see if he will be challenging for starting lineup or is going straight to back up. I would have to say he is going to challenge. Lots of picks to give up for him to sit. AVS now don't pick until late in the 4th round? I think only 2 picks remaining tonight.
Just checked. No 4th rounder this year. Avs don't pick until the 6th and then have a 7th

Kadri’s number can’t be 10 with how much of a doofus he is haha
Just saying what I saw being said. But you KNOW someone is going to overpay after the season he had

Draft is tonight. I'm going to start the new thread!

Edit: Here it is

Just checked. No 4th rounder this year. Avs don't pick until the 6th and then have a 7th
I thought it could be 6th. Too lazy to look it up. Makes much more sense there will be a goalie competition this year then.

Back