The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

You guys hear about the 10th grader dying in a hockey game in Connecticut? Apparently another player slashed his throat open with his skate (on accident of course). Absolutely tragic.
Yes awful. I feel bad for the other school. It was a JV player for St. Luke's in a game against Brunswick School. Bruins hung his jersey behind the bench. Heard the Rangers were going to do something similar.

Back-to-back for the Leafs tonight! Yay!
Looked like a tired team playing after various Covid absences against a VERY 🔥 goalie (even of I never heard of him). At least they out shot them.

Yes awful. I feel bad for the other school. It was a JV player for St. Luke's in a game against Brunswick School. Bruins hung his jersey behind the bench. Heard the Rangers were going to do something similar.
I heard the announcement before the game, but I didn't know the background. So tragic.

How did the Bruins not score on that play? Hart was flat on his belly outside the blue paint

Looked like a tired team playing after various Covid absences against a VERY 🔥 goalie (even of I never heard of him). At least they out shot them.
Yeah. A little lacklustre performance from the Leafs last night… sure made Arizona’s goalie look good! At least Matthews was skating well. He broke a Leafs franchise record last night. Goals in 9 consecutive road games!

3-1 at the end of the 1st @MattyD-MPLS. I haven’t watched any but it’s not looking good lol

3-1 at the end of the 1st @MattyD-MPLS. I haven’t watched any but it’s not looking good lol

I have been so focused on THP and looking at new Callaway clubs that I haven’t even thought about that game until you mentioned it! Lol

You have to make it Minnesota for a game sometime! The X is incredible.

I must be on a mailing list, and got an email yesterday about the current NHL auctions which include game-used jerseys and pucks from the Winter Classic.

People must really want some of these, I saw several jerseys with bids over $3K and a couple of pucks over $1K. That's some serious coin.

Bruins up 2-0 on the Preds quickly in matinee action today. Hopefully they can keep the pressure up.

Bruins up 2-0 on the Preds quickly in matinee action today. Hopefully they can keep the pressure up.

Of course I jinxed it. Tied at 2.

Bruins take it 4-3 in OT on a greasy goal by Taylor Hall. They’ve won 5 straight and 8 out of 9. Getting secondary scoring has been key.

Leafs down one early in St Lou but quickly turn ot around with quick and pretty goals from Matthew's, Marner and Tavares. And we're barely halfway through the first period

Update from STL: Toronto being typical Toronto after having a 3-1 lead after 20 mins. Tied at 4 heading into the third.

And somehow Mikkanen stuffs one past Campbell.

Oh wait - it's under review

Sure looks in from the replay.

And confirmed a good goal. Blues up 5-4 with 16 to play🙄

Ducks are a player or two away from being not much better than our AHL team. Rough play these last few weeks with so much player turn over with covid protocol. Bummer to see such a promising season start to head off the rails.

1-0 after two periods in Chicago. Not over yet though!

Seven minutes left down 2-0. Not looking good

Ducks are a player or two away from being not much better than our AHL team. Rough play these last few weeks with so much player turn over with covid protocol. Bummer to see such a promising season start to head off the rails.

Protocol has been decimating teams left and right. The cup will certainly need an asterisk beside the winning teams name.

They did get 40 shots against the Wild other night though. Their goalies were letting some very weak shots.

They did get 40 shots against the Wild other night though. Their goalies were letting some very weak shots.
Didn’t watch that game since I had winter league golf. But not having Gibson definitely hurts when a lot of your scoring talent is out. They definitely can’t match a seven goal output with the roster they currently ice

Back