The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Great start for the Avs after 2 lazy penalties by the Wild!! 2-0 good guys!

Greenway with a nice cheap shot on Kuemper and MacDermid kicks his a$$ like he clearly deserved

May not have been intentional but when you don’t get touched and go shoulder into the goalies head, that’s a reckless play that knocks the goalie out of the game

It’s time for Flyers hockey! Who’s ready to feel my pain?!

Look at that, a power play!

Didn't watch, but the Sharks beat the Kinds last night 6-2. Timo Meier had FIVE of those six goals. What a night for him!

"And that's the last they heard from him"
I switched to football after the first period, so despite the fact that they lost 4-1, I saw a 0-0 hockey game.

Didn't watch, but the Sharks beat the Kinds last night 6-2. Timo Meier had FIVE of those six goals. What a night for him!

Saw the goals on the highlights on ESPN last night.

Troy Terry in for the Pacific Last Man In for the ASG!! Well deserved!

Sabres at Ottawa about to start. Didn't realize fans not allowed in Ontario. Plus with Ontarios restrictions Tage Thompson who has returned from Covid and played the last two games can't play tonight. That does however give @YukonLiving guy Dylan Cozens from the Yukon Territory a chance to center a line with Jeff Skinner and Alex Tuch. I think that could be a pretty good line.

What the @%$^%# is going on in Boston tonight? Pull Rask already!

What the @%$^%# is going on in Boston tonight? Pull Rask already!

They did. Ullmark is in. To be fair to Rask, the Bruins have been doing their best Patriots imitation and forgetting how to play defense.

Flyers blow 3rd period lead. Shootout time.

0/3 seriously WTF.

Farabee doesn’t even get a shot off… this is awful. Both teams 0/4.

Flyers now 0/6. Islanders match them…

0/8-0/8. I should just go to bed.

PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNN.

Holy **** what a continuing display of ineptitude.

Sabres at Ottawa about to start. Didn't realize fans not allowed in Ontario. Plus with Ontarios restrictions Tage Thompson who has returned from Covid and played the last two games can't play tonight. That does however give @YukonLiving guy Dylan Cozens from the Yukon Territory a chance to center a line with Jeff Skinner and Alex Tuch. I think that could be a pretty good line.
And wouldn’t you know it - goal and an assist for Cozens tonight! Pretty good showing!

Ryan Reaves keeping the Rangers in the game so far with a two goal night vs the Leafs. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d write

Ryan Reaves keeping the Rangers in the game so far with a two goal night vs the Leafs. That’s a sentence I never thought I’d write
That Rangers line has looked good. Really putting the pressure on the Leafs defence.

Gutty win for the Bruins 4-3 over the Caps tonight with the game winner coming on a late power play. Nice to see Pasta get a couple more goals tonight. After an understandably slow start to his season, he’s been coming on strong.

Embarrassed to say that I am a Habs fan…at least we will get a good draft pick 😂

Avalanche keep rolling.

Back