The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Another sick move by Zegras! Almost knocked the net off. Of course the Habs defence was saying 🤦

Bruins up 1-0 so far late in the first out in Arizona. Looks like it’s far more B’s fans in the stands than Yotes fans.

McKinnon out minimum three games due to facial injuries and concussion suffered after hit by Taylor Hall. %$#*&^ Bruins! Hopefully he doesn't miss the All-Star game.

Wonder where the Coyotes will be next year...the new ASU arena? Centre Vidéotron?

Wonder where the Coyotes will be next year...the new ASU arena? Centre Vidéotron?
They’ll just be a transient team. Going to rename them the Wandering Gary Betman’s.

Their jerseys were leaked a while ago:

F8F8012F-E032-45FB-860E-B3F149693894.jpeg

McKinnon out minimum three games due to facial injuries and concussion suffered after hit by Taylor Hall. %$#*&^ Bruins! Hopefully he doesn't miss the All-Star game.

His own stick hit him in the face after a shoulder to shoulder hit. Bad luck for sure.

How good were the Avs this month?

They already set the record for Jan wins and points.
With a win at home tomorrow against the Sabers, they will tie the most points and wins ever for any month. (Bruins 2014, 31pts, 15 wins)

Flyers got their first win of 2022 today! Yay?

Quick start for Detroit against the Leafs.

It's 4-0 Dallas over Boston and they finally switched goaltenders. I've seen enough however.

It's 4-0 Dallas over Boston and they finally switched goaltenders. I've seen enough however.

These slow starts are a BIG problem.

JVR cleans up and the Flyers go up 2-1!!!

Toronto looks pretty good tonight!

Bruins hit the All Star break with a 3-2 win over the Kraken. Took a 2-0 lead into the 3rd but a weird bounce after an early Seattle goal tied things up. Pasta and Hall have been a great combo since being put together.

I saw it and now you have to see it.

CAPS suck ... PP is non-existent & the goal tending is horrible. They won't go anywhere this year in the playoffs, if they make it that far. Until they fix the PP & find a decent goal tender, they will be in the middle of the pack if they are lucky :unsure:

Ducks finally have their new GM, Pat Verbeek. Excited about this!

Why does Gary Bettman shake his head so much when he talks? He also closes his eyes as he speaks. To me it just seems like he is so smug. Don’t get me wrong he did good for the game, but sometimes he is just so righteous

Skills comps tonight! Love watching those

Back