The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Woah! 2-1 Avs!

Colorado in Tampa’s kitchen!

Stupid penalty.

And they're lucky they didn't get another for firing the puck at a ref after the play.

Man that was a dumb penalty to take.

Gonna be 3-1 here soon

Stupid penalty.

And they're lucky they didn't get another for firing the puck at a ref after the play.
Yeah, that was a penalty for sure and totally unnecessary!

Lightening seem to be losing a little poise here. I like the aggressive play, but that check was brutal.

That was a nifty look from TB short handed.

Avs get the zone so easy!

Third period, time to settle in and buckle up

Third period is going to be GOOD hockey!!
It always is…

when my daughter was little her bedtime, or I guess the time I got her asleep always seemed to coordinate with when the third period of the RedWings games were. Good times

It always is…

when my daughter was little her bedtime, or I guess the time I got her asleep always seemed to coordinate with when the third period of the RedWings games were. Good times
I used to love hockey nights! Got to stay up until the end of the game because I was watching with my dad! Great memories for sure.

Third period starts now! See if Tampa can stay composed…

Nice pick from Kadri! Just missed the net on that break!

I’ll show my novice side, when the puck out, it doesnt matter who it goes off of right? Just location matters for the face off?

I’m a novice as well, but clorado appeared to dominate that first 10’min of the 3rd

I’m a novice as well, but clorado appeared to dominate that first 10’min of the 3rd
Ha, I was just about the same. I’m not expert but it looks like COL is in complete control

I’ll show my novice side, when the puck out, it doesnt matter who it goes off of right? Just location matters for the face off?
Not sure I understand…

Like when the puck goes out past the blue line?

I feel like Kucherov could have done a bit better with that look, no?

Not sure I understand…

Like when the puck goes out past the blue line?
Ah, gotcha!

If a defending player shoots/hits/bats the puck out from their own zone, it’s a delay of game penalty.

If an attacking player causes the puck to exit the playing surface, the faceoff comes outside of the blue line.

Back