The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Down to the wire now!! 3 mins left!!

2 mins left! Vasi to the bench!

I feel like this is one big penalty kill for Colorado… man the intensity is nuts!

Colorado Avalanche - 2022 Stanley Cup Champions!

Man I love playoff hockey! It’s the best

That was fun.

Congrats to the Avs fans out there!!!

Makar for playoff MVP?

Yep. Very well deserved. Cale Makar - Conn Smythe winner.

Seeing Cogs lift the cup is awesome!

I'm as casual a hockey fan as you can get, but I really enjoyed these playoffs, even after the Canes got knocked out. Great action, highly entertaining stuff.

Hats off to the Avs. A well deserved win for a very good team.

Now I’m waiting for next season’s schedule to be released so I can plan my trips to Tampa.

Great series, the better team won as the Avs speed was just to much for TB. Playoff hockey the best!

Where is Corey Perry playing next season? There’s the team that will lose in the Cup Finals. :LOL:

Really excited to see what the Ducks do tonight!

We have a trade already today! Georgiev, a goalie on the NYR, to the Avs for a third and an fifth this year and a third next year. Article said Kuemper will be going to free agency

We have a trade already today! Georgiev, a goalie on the NYR, to the Avs for a third and an fifth this year and a third next year. Article said Kuemper will be going to free agency
Interesting choice… Although I can’t imagine he’ll get paid what he wants with that roster.

Interesting choice… Although I can’t imagine he’ll get paid what he wants with that roster.
Yeah it will be something to watch how much he gets paid. He for sure was not THE reason they won lol

FAs are 99% of the time overpaid though. I saw something saying Kadri's number will be close to 10.

Love it. Rangers were going to let him walk as a free agent next week anyway. Getting something for him is a bonus.

Back