The Official 2021 NFL Thread

This is disappointing to see. Injuries suck!

I was one of them, hoping that he had finally matured, surrounded himself by the right people, and figured things out. But you only get one second chance.

You get one second chance if you're Antonio Brown in 2011, a sixth round pick form a MAC school. You get a lot more second chances as AB in 2019.

This is disappointing to see. Injuries suck!

Bryce Love was a monster in high school! He played for Wake Forest-Rolesville High outside of Raleigh. We played them in a scrimmage on year. He was a bonafide stud!

You get one second chance if you're Antonio Brown in 2011, a sixth round pick form a MAC school. You get a lot more second chances as AB in 2019.

Or another player from a MAC school, Kareem Hunt. You'll get second and possibly more chances if you can still produce at a high level.

😂

Thanks Richard.... maybe next time you speak to him you’ll share my excitement 🙄
I’m trying to decide if it would be more fun watching a Steelers game, or watching a live stream of you watching a Steelers game.

Not sure if anyone caught this little piece of information: Devonta Smith weighs in at 166 pounds. That's teeny.

Not sure if anyone caught this little piece of information: Devonta Smith weighs in at 166 pounds. That's teeny.
Marvin Harrison-esque. If he’s my guy, that wouldn’t deter me from taking him.

I might regret it later but can't spend that high of a 1st round pick on someone that weighs 166 and expect him to be my Julio Jones type number 1 wr. I just couldn't draft him before 20 and he will certainly go before that.

But Josh Gordon didn't beat any women, he just can't stay off the pipe....big difference
I was a huge fan of Josh Gordon and was really hoping he would change his life around. The man is supremely talented.
That being said he's on like his 7th or 8th chance. AB is on #4 at least. How many chances you get is directly proportional to how good of a player you are.

Ray Rice didn't have much left which is why he didn't get a 2nd chance. Kareem Hunt was pretty good he got a 2nd chance.

Daaaang!

I think this is a great trade for the Chiefs. I don't understand it from the Ravens side. I am never trading good to great Offensive Tackles when I am a run first pound it down your throat offense even if they say they aren't resigning.

Holy smokes, we will be sporting an entirely new and upgraded OL next year. Brett Veach doing work!

KC going all in to win now and screw the future. i got no problem with that. but there is always the G.O.A.T. waiting in the wings

KC going all in to win now and screw the future. i got no problem with that. but there is always the G.O.A.T. waiting in the wings

Tampa is doing the same thing. Resigning all of their starters and using voidable years in contracts to spread out the cap hit. In 2-3 years they are going to be in salary cap peril. But if you're winning rings: worth it.

he's only 140lbs heavier than my 9 month old grandson...

Back