The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Hopefully healthier in retirement!

Draft week is here! I'll be at the second day of the draft taking in the festivities. Nice celebration of football after my vaccination course being completed.

Panthers trading Teddy.

Packers should have pulled the trigger.

Packers should have pulled the trigger.
There seems to be some smoke in Green Bay. Is there fire?

They declined what I saw, but man that had a great way to reset without having to rebuild.
Not sure what the bigger reading between the lines is... are the Niners not sold on these QB’s? Are the Packers really committed to Rodgers?

Miami needs to go get Rodgers then.

Not sure what the bigger reading between the lines is... are the Niners not sold on these QB’s? Are the Packers really committed to Rodgers?
It’s typical Aaron. Whoa is me I’m not happy. So do what other star QBs do and take less to build around. Nope, won’t do that either. So rumor has it he wants out. Great player. Generational player. I find him selfish personally.

It’s typical Aaron. Whoa is me I’m not happy. So do what other star QBs do and take less to build around. Nope, won’t do that either. So rumor has it he wants out. Great player. Generational player. I find him selfish personally.
Rodgers has always rubbed me the wrong way except during the plays on the field. I am fully behind the Packers new front office, but it’s either time to win now or move on!

Rodgers wants out of Green Bay. Teams may or may not have inquired about his availability. This is definitely bringing some serious intrigue to draft night.

Rodgers has always rubbed me the wrong way except during the plays on the field. I am fully behind the Packers new front office, but it’s either time to win now or move on!
I honestly don’t think he wants out as much as he is unhappy he hasn’t gotten that long term deal they are working on. The flip side is they want a savings to build and just like the rest of his career, it appears he doesn’t want to give it.

Rodgers definitely seems like a selfish player. Great, but not a team player and it's always about him.

I think the Packers are crazy if the Niners really offered #3 and Rodgers says he doesn't want to come back to GB. If they like Love and think he is the QB of the future they will never get more than the 3rd pick of the draft.

I like Terry Bradshaw's take on the Aaron Rodgers nonsense going on.

"Him being that upset shows me how weak he is," Bradshaw told WFAN's "Moose and Maggie" on Monday. "Who the hell cares who you draft? He's a three-time MVP in the league and he's worried about this guy they drafted last year at No. 1? ... And for him to be upset, my god, I don't understand that. Pittsburgh drafted Mark Malone No. 1, Cliff Stoudt in the third or fourth round -- I had them coming at me from all angles. I embraced it because when we went to practice, I wasn't worried about those guys. They didn't scare me a bit. So I don't understand why he's so upset at Green Bay."

Hilarious watching Stephen a and Ryan Clark trashing the jags for giving Tebow a chance....they are calling it racist without saying the word. SMH

I like Terry Bradshaw's take on the Aaron Rodgers nonsense going on.

I put absolutely 0 stock in what comes out of this guy's mouth. I think he was hit in the head a few too many times and had a couple too many concussions.

Hilarious watching Stephen a and Ryan Clark trashing the jags for giving Tebow a chance....they are calling it racist without saying the word. SMH
So giving Tebow a chance at TE is racist now? Because he's been out of the league for so long right?

Tim Tebow is a bad signing, but Kareem Hunt is cheered? Says a lot about society.

The fact that we’re even talking about a team signing Tebow is a joke.
1620335196621.gif

Tim Tebow is a bad signing, but Kareem Hunt is cheered? Says a lot about society.
Not that I disagree with the Kareen Hunt part of it because I don't want anything to do with players like that. I wouldn't want players like him or Hill on my team even if it made the Niners better.

But isn't Tebow a bad signing because he is on the wrong side of 30 and has never played the position?

Edit: Totally missed the Ryan Clark part. Silly response.

Back