The Official 2021 NFL Thread

I mean, I thought he was annoying as a player too so….. hahahaha
So did the Cowboys fans when they were making a playoff push.

I don’t think he’s that bad most of the time. He gets really bad during the Cowboys games though. Especially if they have a shot to win.
Agreed. He is just awful in close Cowboys games though.

Allen went from seeing the field with above average time to having tunnel vision with days to throw.

Listening to Drew Brees calling a Saints game, is like running into an Ex wishing you would have never broken up… Drew Brees could dress out right now and be better than Trevor Simian…

Listening to Drew Brees calling a Saints game, is like running into an Ex wishing you would have never broken up… Drew Brees could dress out right now and be better than Trevor Simian…
Only if the question is who can throw a wounded quail shorter

This is true.

Only if the question is who can throw a wounded quail shorter
At least Drew would know where the wounded duck needs to go…

At least Drew would know where the wounded duck needs to go…
That’s true. Just don’t ask him to throw it longer than 4.5 yards

Holy **** that is some REALLY bad alignment

Taysum Hill has naked pictures of someone in the organization to get that horrible contract

Taysum Hill has naked pictures of someone in the organization to get that horrible contract
So true. Thing that make you go hmmm

Romo could learn a few things from Brees.

This guy is so bad at football … Winston was manageable, this is bad.

Six plays in a row that if you go back and watch Allen hikes it and stares at his target the entire time. Never waivers like he is playing a video game and already knows. That is his non growth and it works okay since their OL is incredible but if he can’t improve his vision, as soon as pressure comes he will crumble (see the last few weeks).
And as I type this, it’s number 7 and this one is picked off

Back