The Official 2021 NFL Thread

I cant......thats just a great play. But how did he get that wide open?

Quite the sophomore slump for my head coach Stefanski

HAHAHA easy score, nahhh Cleveland will make it sooo hard to determine if actual score...

this game is perfect for Danny Greene...

The Browns are the browns

now......just 3 more interceptions and we might be able to tie

theres one interception.....lol

Great effort by everyone except Baker...

Baker should sit as he has become a liability in these last games...think Pitts, Detroit(albeit a win), and now Baltimore... Also stefanski should stop calling plays...

Ohhh man we are spiraling... We were supposed to be dominating this year and yet here we are

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Ohhh man we are spiraling... We were supposed to be dominating this year and yet here we are

It's like high school football all over again. So many arm chair quarterback parents out there.

Yes at Papa Roach! Great pictures!!!

It's like high school football all over again. So many arm chair quarterback parents out there.
Apparently the coach that everybody loved that replaced the guy that everybody loved early on, forgot how to coach in the offseason and the players' wives and parents are more suited.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently the coach that everybody loved that replaced the guy that everybody loved early on, forgot how to coach in the offseason and the players' wives and parents are more suited.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for about 10 months, I thought we had a tremendous team! We were super bowl champions in August!

for about 10 months, I thought we had a tremendous team! We were super bowl champions in August!
We've got shirts for that kind of fan.....:p:p
0265DBC2-2A92-4736-8120-4B47BD2CA120.png

Pretty sure the guy in the back is checking out the blonds backside haha busted!

little did he know this photo would be all over THP haha

yesterday was a strange sunday in our house because both of our teams played on Thanksgiving. It made it feel like it wasn't a football sunday.

yesterday was a strange sunday in our house because both of our teams played on Thanksgiving. It made it feel like it wasn't a football sunday.
It did feel strange but I got to watch some entertaining games instead of trash. Watched the Bucs/Colts and Pack/Rams game. Was nice to see Stafford is still Stafford after briefly thinking he was going to lead the Rams to the promised land earlier this year.

It did feel strange but I got to watch some entertaining games instead of trash. Watched the Bucs/Colts and Pack/Rams game. Was nice to see Stafford is still Stafford after briefly thinking he was going to lead the Rams to the promised land earlier this year.

I don't think the Rams' current struggles are entirely Stafford related.

I don't think the Rams' current struggles are entirely Stafford related.
I didn't say they were but its the same story with him, he can't beat good teams. That being said I have no idea what is going on with that defense, they should be so much better than they have been playing

looks like the cowboys are going through a covid outbreak

looks like the cowboys are going through a covid outbreak

It's possible the players will be coaching this game, whatever players are left.

Nothing left to say other than the Cows have the greatest number of players lost to Covid this year - a sh$tshow.

I didn't say they were but its the same story with him, he can't beat good teams. That being said I have no idea what is going on with that defense, they should be so much better than they have been playing

The defense hasn't played well over the last three games.

This is the guy the Eagles took over Justin Jefferson (and others).

Back