The Official 2021 NFL Thread

…and now either Zeke or Pollard will pick up the td.

What a freaking catch!!!

Unbelievable catch by Gallup, wow!

I guess they just needed me talking crap about them to put things together haha.

I was just coming to say that! There is the offense we were used to for the first half of the season!

I'm so sick and tired of watching Zeke trot into the back of his linemen for 1 or 2 yards. Run the d@mn ball you scrub. I'd yank yank him by his nose ring and pay him his overpriced salary to sit on the sidelines because he's useless. Please take him off the field and give Pollard more plays.
I don't know how anyone that watches these games can possibly think he's half as good as Pollard. Zeke looks like he's running in quicksand.

Geez are these guys athletes or not. I could probably punch a wall right now and still throw a ball. Nobody is here to take me into a tent.
It always makes me wonder how Brett Favre did it all those years. I know it was the painkillers, but still he was out there performing at a high level with all sorts of injuries.

The Cowboys are so confusing to me. You have, on paper, all the talent in the world, but you can’t get string 2 plays together.

Also, why the hell is Taysom Hill worth up to $96 million?
Maybe it just took you to say something about both :LOL:

Edit: Sorry I missed your earlier post

It always makes me wonder how Brett Favre did it all those years. I know it was the painkillers, but still he was out there performing at a high level with all sorts of injuries.
I agree they do play through pain & I guess if inwas playing someone million of dollars I examine them if they got hit by a pillow.

They can Afford it!

Independent Thought is not what they want! Just shut up and do as your told. I actually have a lot of respect for Rodgers now He refused to be canceled or silenced. Not so much for AB which I think is Hilarious. They Bucs were Bragging how they were the 1st team 100% vaxxed and there are at least 3 and I would bet more than that. LOL

Anyone else Excited for the Bills-Patriots showdown this week?

I placed a 100 bet on the Patriots to win the SB for a friend in Oct it pays $20100 I told him he was wasting his money.
He showed me a Arbitrage site that will buy it for $1800 right now.
I don't think they are that good yet but they are certainly a contender with the Running game and the Defense playing like a top 5 unit.
:LOL: Rodgers spoke up because he got caught. Real heroic.

:LOL: Rodgers spoke up because he got caught. Real heroic.
Isn't there a huge difference between what the two did? Unless I missed it everyone in the building knew Rodgers wasn't vaccinated.

AB blatantly lied to his employer and teammates.

I don't care about what anyone chooses to do with getting vaccinated or not. But the two seem very different to me.

Isn't there a huge difference between what the two did? Unless I missed it everyone in the building knew Rodgers wasn't vaccinated.

AB blatantly lied to his employer and teammates.

I don't care about what anyone chooses to do with getting vaccinated or not. But the two seem very different to me.
That’s my understanding.

What a pick

Great play by Kearse. Saved the rookie who got beat on that play.

Oh damn Pollard!!!

Parsons wrecked that play 💪

Hill just does not look like a starting qb. Maybe move him to some kind of hybrid te/rb but straight qb is not it.

Lucky no call there for the Saints.

What am I missing in Taysom Hill? I’m still baffled by that contract.

Just imagine if your dallas and you gave dak 40 mil per year...talk about a bad contract. Yes hill's is worse.

Back