The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Agreed. Runyan trying to bear hug him shouldn't be happening :ROFLMAO:
Hey now I know he’s still new to the league, but he could be the bear hug GOAT!

The taunting penalty is BS, that needs to just go away completely.
I dont understand the logic of having a taunting penalty that can be arbitrarily called and maybe impact the outcome of a game. If the NFL feels so strongly about it why do they allow a group of guys after a defensive play to run to the endzone and in the ultimate taunt allow them to act like they just won the Superbowl.

I'm not a fan of the taunting rule for the simple fact that NFL refs can't get the basic calls right. Then you add in something subjective that no one really cares about. They're bound to screw that up.

Could you imagine if the NFL did a contest for the best taunt/celebration of the year and gave the winner like $5 million. It would be awesome. Maybe its just me.
*Terrell Owens and Joe Horn have entered the chat*

*Jamal Anderson runs over a linebacker to get the first down, then does the dirty bird right in his face*

I grew up a Vikings fan but I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see Aaron Rodgers win another Ring this year. I was indifferent to him previously, but the stands he took this year have quickly made him one of my all-time favorite players. If it's not TB repeating, I'd sure like to see Rodgers win a second Ring.

I missed this last night 😂

This is what I love about sports fans. You have a team that didn’t make the playoffs last year, that then make the playoffs this year. Yes, they lost, but they still already improved from the previous year. They appear to have a star QB that will only continue to improve, and as much as I hate to admit it because I despise all things Pats, they have some of the most brilliant coaching minds in the league. With a little more talent, and a year or two more grooming Jones, and they could easily be a Super Bowl contender again, but sports fans immediately go to the worst. The team will suck for 20 years, lol.

This is not at you specifically, this is ALL sports fans.

I don't disagree with you at all.
The thing is, I'm not a rabid football fan.
I was a fan of the Brady-Belichick juggernaut because it was 20 years of special sports entertainment.
Absent that, football is once again just quadriplegia waiting to happen, so I'm a bigger Red Sox fan.
Fewer gurneys, basically.

I will probably watch the Bucs until they're eliminated, however.
I did that last year and they went all the way.
They've been on Boston TV the past two years more than any team other than the Patriots, by the way.

My personal Super Bowl champion desirability scale.

Cincy
Buffalo
Niners
Packers
Rams
Tampa

Kill me now
Kansas City
Former Oilers

Cincy
Buffalo
Niners
Packers
Rams
Tampa

Kill me now
Kansas City
Former Oilers
My favorite people in AZ:
My family
AZTHP except one
Former KC Chiefs
The people at the DMV
The motorcycle cop doing the speed traps
My former friend, echico

My favorite people in AZ:
My family
AZTHP except one
Former KC Chiefs
The people at the DMV
The motorcycle cop doing the speed traps
My former friend, echico
We can still go ask for Lincoln Riley's autograph when they come to ASU right?

Cincy
Buffalo
Niners
Packers
Rams
Tampa

Kill me now
Kansas City
Former Oilers

I would have figured you would be rooting for the OU QBs still left. :oops:
But that might be that other guy.

I missed this last night 😂

Literally laughed out loud at this! This is perfect considering who it is and the lack of competition in the game, add in some drinks makes sense.

You got that tattoo removed already?
You are mixed up. Just because I like oumagic, doesn’t mean I approved his Spencer Rattler tattoo covered up by Caleb Williams and then removed. Too fickle for my tastes.

but back to NFL. Chiefs are favorites? If they weren’t my favorite team, I would probably pick the Bills to win after the 1st round games and week 5 beat down of the Chiefs.

I have no idea who will win Sunday night and have respect for the Chiefs and their fans. Two really good teams with in my opinion two great quarterbacks . I actually rooted for the Chiefs in the last two Super Bowls . But you gotta admit this is funny.
1C176531-44CE-4D87-9BA9-D5A2F2DE5D88.jpeg

I have no idea who will win Sunday night and have respect for the Chiefs and their fans. Two really good teams with in my opinion two great quarterbacks . I actually rooted for the Chiefs in the last two Super Bowls . But you gotta admit this is funny.
View attachment 9060843
To be fair, Fitzpatrick isn't another team's starter (he's a free agent), and the team he spent the most years with was Buffalo. I do love bills mafia and glad fitzmagic is part of it.

I've been in a meeting since 8AM, has McCarthy been fired yet?

View attachment 9060843
Mahomes bro is a Richard. Chiefs fans and Bills fans are two of the best fan bases in the NFL. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Arrowhead in ‘98. You used to be able to reserve the club for private function in the off-season. We will always be fans.

View attachment 9060843
Yea, but which one of those guys went to Harvard? Oh wait… 😆 love Fitz!!!

View attachment 9060843

LMAO that's pretty damn funny

View attachment 9060843

The Chiefs and NY's only team (the teams that stink play in NJ). I'm definitely rooting for the winner of this game to win the Super Bowl.

Back