The Official 2021 NFL Thread

This is what I did, just controlled myself from going back to DTV and bought red zone.

Man I missed the NFL though.

This is what I did, just controlled myself from going back to DTV and bought red zone.

Red zone is a solid option and the cable version is way better than the Directv version with Siciliano. Scott Hanson is great.
We have the ticket and can say there is no question that if the NFL rights move (end of the year) we will too.

Although their new Directv Stream, which was rebranded from the AT&T service and offers Sunday Ticket seems to get decent feedback.

Red zone is a solid option and the cable version is way better than the Directv version with Siciliano. Scott Hanson is great.
We have the ticket and can say there is no question that if the NFL rights move (end of the year) we will too.

Although their new Directv Stream, which was rebranded from the AT&T service and offers Sunday Ticket seems to get decent feedback.
Yeah, I hovered over it last night a lot. But I’m just going to wait on Amazon to scoop up the Ticket like they do everything else. :LOL:

Yeah, I hovered over it last night a lot. But I’m just going to wait on Amazon to scoop up the Ticket like they do everything else. :LOL:

They are one of the frontrunners it appears. We would be ALL over that, but not sure it happens.
Last time, I heard that D* came in at the 11th hour and outbid everybody and kept the rights, because honestly I am not sure without the rights that they even exist anymore. Dish offers better satellite service with better customer service and streaming, in even rural areas will be the norm in the not so distant future.

They are one of the frontrunners it appears. We would be ALL over that, but not sure it happens.
Last time, I heard that D* came in at the 11th hour and outbid everybody and kept the rights, because honestly I am not sure without the rights that they even exist anymore. Dish offers better satellite service with better customer service and streaming, in even rural areas will be the norm in the not so distant future.
Yeah, it seems Satellite companies are finally having to adapt, or die. Dish has really been going in on the streaming it seems.

We’ll have to see how the approach to preseason will continue to possibly affect teams going forward. Choosing not to play some starters in preseason looked to hurt some team’s performance yesterday.

We’ll have to see how the approach to preseason will continue to possibly affect teams going forward. Choosing not to play some starters in preseason looked to hurt some team’s performance yesterday.
Some dudes looked ROUGH.

Also, I predict the Rodgers and Green Bay thing falls apart again in a week or two.

Agreed. I thought the Browns, Chiefs and Cowboys looked pretty good as did a few other teams, but QBs in general looked off with timing throws. WRs looked off with route running.

I viewed yesterday as a pre season game and next week starts a 16 game season haha.

So glad some games start at 6.00pm UK time. Great to see the Eagles live yesterday.

I watched some of this for the first time yesterday. I was not prepared for the flip-flopping audio when they went split-screen.

Man I enjoyed watching football yesterday.
Had redzone on all day while catching up on a few things, then relaxing to Sunday night football.
I have missed this

😳😳😳

Jameis Winston threw more TD passes than Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Josh Allen, Ben Roethlisberger, Justin Herbert, Jimmy Garoppolo combined. And, only had 148 passing yards!

There is the NFC West and there is every other division.

There is the NFC West and there is every other division.
I really think all 4 are going to make the playoffs. South has a chance to steal one of the spots but I really think all 4 teams are going 9-8 at worst.

I’ve been without DTV and NFL Ticket since the 2017/18 season but I just reordered the NFL Ticket through their college student(my son) offering which is $129 for the season. I can stream it through and of my Apple devices including my AppleTVs. I’ve had the Redzone channel through YouTube TV the past couple of years but the for the price of one round of golf a local resort course it’s worth having NFL Ticket again. It’s great to see the fans back in the stands!

The backup QB trick play is a real thing now in the NFL

Wow that took them right out of FG range

I'm really torn if I am enjoying the Manning broadcast or not.

I'm really torn if I am enjoying the Manning broadcast or not.
We just turned that one on to give it a try.

I can't wait for the Pats to play in Las Vegas. That is going to be a fantastic trip.
Does Carr look alot smaller than he used to be?

Back