The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Ravens look good. Especially Lamar

Watching in Cancun and my broadcast does not have Peyton or Eli and it keeps switching between English and Spanish. Very confusing.

Ray Lewis joins the crew

Watching in Cancun and my broadcast does not have Peyton or Eli and it keeps switching between English and Spanish. Very confusing.
It’s getting really good. I hope it continues all year

Wasn't sure I would like this. After watching I really do and will definitely watch this again. Great idea.

Wasn't sure I would like this. After watching I really do and will definitely watch this again. Great idea.
Agreed. So good.

Huge stop there.
Latavius might be unemployed again tomorrow

Waller needs to catch that.

Renfrow is such a smart receiver.

Fire alarm!!!

Oweh with a sack in the first half of his first pro game after not recording a single sack last year for Penn State. Here we go!

Renfrow is such a smart receiver.
Way to draw that penalty. He ran into Queen, flopped, and got the call... Griese is terrible. There should have been a hold called on that deep route. Ruggs was at 10 yards when the DB grabbed him... not PI, but enough for a Hold & a 1st down...

Where and how are you guys getting Peyton commentary?

Peyton…I invented the wobbly touchdown hahahah

I’m loving this Manning commentary!

96174735-2257-4343-81BB-8405477E243F.jpeg2DC9B7B7-C791-4DDB-9A00-A40E2CF445AF.jpeg

Peyton not happy with the ref’s 🤣🤣 I hope this is every Monday night

Really enjoy the Manning broadcast. Always like listening to both of them. This is a great alternative to the regular play-by-play/color guy booth.

Great run by Jacobs there!

Week 1 Sammy Watkins, let’s go!!!

That’s the Ruggs the Raiders are hoping to see!

Back