The Official 2021 NFL Thread

The best part of this release message is how delusional this guy is.

The Carolina Panthers have released 4 players clearing 28.5M in cap space!

The prices the stations pay is astronomical, but the NFL has always been a cash cow in ratings.

I wonder if streaming places step in to force the stations to pay

Teddy Bridgewater has unfollowed the Carolina Panthers on social media and set his accounts to private!

Word is that the Carolina Panthers offered 3 first round picks and Christian McCaffery for Deshaun Watson!:oops: I think this is a big mistake. McCaffery is the face of the franchise now, plus who is gonna block for Watson? Hard to be elite when you're picking yourself up off the ground the whole game!

If there is any truth to this, the Texans are idiots if they don’t jump at this deal

Steelers HC Mike Tomlin has tested positive for COVID-19 and is working virtually, as i s the entire Steelers staff at present.

I sit here wondering who's going to be the next Patriots QB. I think almost everyone in New England is ok with almost anyone BUT Cam Newton.
Looks like there's going to be a lot of movement this year.

I sit here wondering who's going to be the next Patriots QB. I think almost everyone in New England is ok with almost anyone BUT Cam Newton.
Looks like there's going to be a lot of movement this year.
yeah, i don't see them bringing cam back. they draft mac jones and then bring in ryan fitzpatrick for a year. or even alex smith.

they should make a big splash and trade for dak....the cowboys are not going to sing him

anybody check out the Fan Controlled Football that finally got going? schoolyard football meets arena league, weekly redrafts, viewers pick the plays, no kicking, 7on7

interesting stuff. the peanut gallery approves

If Johnny Lastcall is playing in that league, how seriously can I take it?

Hmmm. I remember saying that Wentz was worth a 2nd and 3rd maybe.
Well....

He WAS! Let's consider what has happened since!

While I am not sure either way, his OL in Indy should give a guy that holds the ball too long, plenty of chances to make an impact.

And why might he hold the ball too long? Let me quote Colin Cowherd, and ask if the "deck chairs and lawn furniture" that he's been throwing to these past 2 years are capable of getting open!

It is going to be funny when the Colts sit Carson a game or two and manipulate playing time with a few snaps each week to get under the 70% and he is good.

That's speculative. It depends on just how much they need that game!

YIKES - This might be the best move of the Browns Draft story

I'm so sorry, but I've absolutely forgotten why I have quoted this post!

Got quoted above ... Let's goooo JJ Watt come to the land!

That's speculative. It depends on just how much they need that game!
Totally. It will for sure be a conversation ever time he gets pulled if they are blowing someone out or vice versa. Miss a full game during year and then have playoffs clinched and rest him in final week and you are already at 88% of snaps. Pull him for a couple quarters and suddenly you are almost there.

What the what

This is on ESPN. As a Cowboys fan I'd take him in a heartbeat but it wouldn't change the fact that the QB position isn't their issue.

Capture2.JPG

I simply could not handle seeing Russell Wilson in a Saints uniform.

yeah, i don't see them bringing cam back. they draft mac jones and then bring in ryan fitzpatrick for a year. or even alex smith.

they should make a big splash and trade for dak....the cowboys are not going to sing him
Fitzmagic makes sense. But whoever goes there will be throwing to one of the most pedestrian WR units in the league unless they really upgrade this year.

If Wilson goes to the Saints, won’t that pt them a bllion dollars over the cap? Instead of the 100 million they are currently.

There it is.

Boom

59D4E993-0C01-4218-92E3-F83E57814729.jpeg

Back