The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Saquon with 12 carries for 16 yards and that one other run.

This is looking to be a very Giants game.

Such a Giants ending

giants cover, game goes over, wft wins, bettors punching their pillows

Very entertaining game and an exciting 4th quarter. Huge penalty at the end to give the kicker another chance.

Good grief, Giants handed them the W

I want to see a replay of that offsides, it looks he crossed as the center is moving and snapping the ball.. thats some bull

Giants first round pick Kadarius Toney was not targeted tonight and now has 2 receptions for -2 yards through 2 games.

Cmon Giants…you blew that game.

Eeehhhhh

Gotta see the line of scrimmage view but that doesn't look offsides .. simultaneous to me

LOS view would be rather clear, he’s in the neutral zone at snap.

bone head play. Horrible way to loose as a team.

Boy the Giants sure do have a knack for starting 0-2 lately.

Each primetime game has been great so far this year.

Not sure what this is all about…

I miss Jamaal so much!

Absolutely NOONE tailgates like Cleveland Browns fans….🤣🤣🤣

for reference, the muni lot doesn’t open until 7am

Absolutely NOONE tailgates like Cleveland Browns fans….🤣🤣🤣

for reference, the muni lot doesn’t open until 7am

You know what’s better than that? Sleeping in your own bed and not waiting in linen to pee in your clean bathroom.

It’s funny, in college I loved going to games, and as a kid I enjoyed it too, but now that I’m an old bitty, I much prefer the comfort of my own home. Plus, the TV has the yellow first down line. :ROFLMAO:

You know what’s better than that? Sleeping in your own bed and not waiting in linen to pee in your clean bathroom.

It’s funny, in college I loved going to games, and as a kid I enjoyed it too, but now that I’m an old bitty, I much prefer the comfort of my own home. Plus, the TV has the yellow first down line. :ROFLMAO:

I certainly used to be a 7am'er. But now, we do "old man tailgaiting". A buddy of mine lives less than a half mile from Brown Stadium. We go to his house, have breakfast, coffee and then head over to some bars around 1100. Then slowly make our way inside around 1200-1215. Have a drink and get to our seats in advance of kickoff and the anthem. I still believe theres nothing better than live sports in person. That being said, I do appreciate the comfort of my own home for those away games.

PS. It doesnt hurt that we have club seats, so if its cold, raining, whatever.......we just go inside lol

I mean it's for a Texans game. I would understand if it were a playoff game or something but the Texans are equivalent to a preseason game.

I always liked Gruden, stuck up for him when others put him down, so why does he hate me? Give Drake the rock!

Signed,

Chick Norris

The fact that you called the football, “the rock”, is why you’re awesome!

Back