The Official 2021 NFL Thread

There it is.

It makes great sense. Team on the rise that could possibly win now. Friend in Hopkins already there.
A defense that was hurt by injury but is hungry and should be good this year. This is a solid fit.

It makes great sense. Team on the rise that could possibly win now. Friend in Hopkins already there.
A defense that was hurt by injury but is hungry and should be good this year. This is a solid fit.
Yea I’m thinking Russell Wilson isn’t thrilled. Good luck blocking Chandler Jones and JJ Watt.

The Cardinals are really trying to convert me to be a fan signing/trading for 2 of my favorite Texans.

Was hoping he would sign with the Bills but based on the contract and the number of free agents of their own the Bills need to sign ( as well as other areas of need they must fill) im guessing they couldnt make a significant guaranteed offer to try to get him to sign here not to mention im from Buffalo and i love it here but i can tell you without a doubt looking out my office window i would rather be in Scottsdale today.

Yea I’m thinking Russell Wilson isn’t thrilled. Good luck blocking Chandler Jones and JJ Watt.
It's sounding more and more likely Wilson wont be in Seattle anyway.

There it is.

Kinda surprised Watt choose the Cardinals. Money is the biggest driver, but I kinda thought he wanted to win and I don't see them being a Super Bowl contender.

Kinda surprised Watt choose the Cardinals. Money is the biggest driver, but I kinda thought he wanted to win and I don't see them being a Super Bowl contender.
It should be nice having Chandler Jones opposite him. I’m no talent evaluator, but 8-8 with a young coach and QB, Cardinals should be moving in the right direction.

I have no doubt he wants to win, and while the cardinals aren’t the perennial SB contender, they have talent to make noise in the nfc. I think JJ being a free agent speaks more to the distinction of the Texans and wanting out without any type of safety net. Plus if he has aspirations for post career tv or analysis, the studio networks are close by.

On this day in 1983 . . .

. . . Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw required elbow surgery and checked into a Louisiana hospital under an assumed name.

The assumed name was Tom Brady.

14 years for raping 5 women....seems like he got a great deal. hope he gets the same in jail

14 years for raping 5 women....seems like he got a great deal. hope he gets the same in jail

effin plea deals. Dude should be buried under the prison

Getting my popcorn ready

Josh Gordon released by the Seahawks, presumably so he can play in the FCF

Greg Olsen retiring

This is going to be a very different looking team when the regular season rolls around.

This is going to be a very different looking team when the regular season rolls around.

Because owners like Jerry Jones making football decisions has worked out sooooo well for the cowboys the last 20 years.

Of course if I was the owner I would do the same thing....lol

Because owners like Jerry Jones making football decisions has worked out sooooo well for the cowboys the last 20 years.

Of course if I was the owner I would do the same thing....lol
He still has Howie Roseman in the front office although I’m not sure that’s really any better. They need to shed those bad contracts, but that won’t stop them from making new poor signing and bad draft picks.

Waiting for details on this Dak/Cowboys deal 👀

Here it is:

Hope it pans out for Cowboys fans. That is a huge amount of dough tied up into an overrated RB, WR and now QB.

Good for Dak. He had a tremendous amount of leverage over the Cowboys. I’ll be interested in seeing how the Cowboys fans on here react.
Pumped for Dak! Glad he got paid, now hope he can get and stay healthy.

Pumped for Dak! Glad he got paid, now hope he can get and stay healthy.

The bigger story here is not really about Dak with this contract. It is what this means for Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson who are both coming up? The early talk is both are going to want to build upon this.

The bigger story here is not really about Dak with this contract. It is what this means for Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson who are both coming up? The early talk is both are going to want to build upon this.
It sounds like a great way to inflate your passing stats with garbage drives in blowout losses. I’m really not sure how GM’s can build a team around these contracts (Andrew Luck).

Back