The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Ooof how does that hold get missed?

Ooof how does that hold get missed?

The packers are at home against the Lions. Always how it goes

The packers are at home against the Lions. Always how it goes
I’m not a fan of either team, but the ref was standing right there and it was clear as day it was outside the pads and from the side with a hook.

Haha first and goal from the 1 and everybody knew Rodgers was throwing.

Haha first and goal from the 1 and everybody knew Rodgers was throwing.
And another throw to the RB. It’s been “happening” for years. He’s a “me” guy which came through in the off season. Which is crazy because to a lot it takes away from his incredible talent. My take anyway.

Lions +11 was a lock all day 🤣

Haha time out to ice him and then he misses. You just know this one is good

Haha time out to ice him and then he misses. You just know this one is good
Yep and Peyton with the golf reference too, love it

3rd and 12 and give up 40. Sounds right for the Lions D

What a pass

Man, two great passes in a row.

…and a different team came out of the locker room. That’s all she wrote.

Do you expect anything less from the lions? 🤣
Nope…just wish it would have happened sooner…I could have got a extra hr of sleep.

Weird stat for Week 3 Rams vs Bucs: Brady has owned a home in Los Angeles, probably visited the city dozens if not hundreds of times and has a career record of 15-5 against teams that have called L.A. home previously or currently do (Rams, Chargers and Raiders). But he's never once played a game in the City of Angels.

I think this Manning Brothers broadcast is really going to work. I think they'll need to keep getting guys like Macafee or QBs and coaches that love talking the game. Really enjoy it. I wouldn't want to watch every game like this but by the time Monday hits I am actually tired of football from the weekend and this is helping suck me into the broadcast despite the game not being very good.

Weird stat for Week 3 Rams vs Bucs: Brady has owned a home in Los Angeles, probably visited the city dozens if not hundreds of times and has a career record of 15-5 against teams that have called L.A. home previously or currently do (Rams, Chargers and Raiders). But he's never once played a game in the City of Angels.
To be fair the city didn’t have any teams

Eli and Peyton offer some great insight, humor and overall fun to the games. Such a unique experiment that seems to be working (and growing).

Apparently the NO Superdome is on fire

As expected, Jacoby Brissett is in for Tua this weekend.

Now that the Micah Parsons hype train is in full motion, can we appreciate his stat line from the last game he played in for Penn State back in 2019! 🔥
1632326118026.jpeg

Back