The Official 2022 - 2023 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I feel like he's made his opinion pretty clear over the last page haha
My expectations were so low to begin with, but then I had a brief glimpse of something that according to my research is hope. And then Fletcher sucker punched me and kicked me while I was down and now I’m shopping for brown paper bags in July. I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone.

My expectations were so low to begin with, but then I had a brief glimpse of something that according to my research is hope. And then Fletcher sucker punched me and kicked me while I was down and now I’m shopping for brown paper bags in July. I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone.
I feel your pain, so I can loan you one... still have a stash from when the Leafs were bad.

...okay, I don't actually have any - I'm the type who has a Toronto Maple Leafs licence plate on my truck! Fan through thick and thin.

Just at the club for nine after work. Ran into friend i play a lot of golf with. He played junior hockey in Canada. @YukonLiving this is the guy who had the St. Pats sweater. One of his buddies is from Sudbury and he was talking about how the show Shoresy nailed everything perfectly about Sudbury. He is hoping to get a part in season two as a referee. This guy would be perfect. Im guessing the hockey guys here like Shoresy.

Last edited:
Just at the club for nine after work. Ran into friend i play a lot of golf with. He played junior hockey in Canada. @YukonLiving this is the guy who had the St. Pats sweater. One of his buddies is from Sudbury and he was talking about how the show Shoresy nailed everything perfectly about Sudbury. He is hoping to get a part in season two as a referee. This guy would be perfect. Im guessing the hockey guys here like Shoresy.
Getting a part in Shorsey would be a blast!!

Pittsburgh gets Jeff Petry and Ryan Poehling from the glorious and wonderful Montreal Canadiens for Mike Matheson and a 4th round pick.

******* LOVE Shorsey!!!

Gaudreau leaves and now Tkachuk is going to follow. I'd hate to be a Flames fan right now.

yikes Daryl Katz (Oilers owner) is in some hot water right now

Nino Niederreiter to the Predators. Two year deal. Man I was really hoping that the Ducks were going to make a play for him

Nino Niederreiter to the Predators. Two year deal. Man I was really hoping that the Ducks were going to make a play for him
DAMNIT! It was almost the Ducks. Josi convinced him to go to Nashville

what's going on?
a bit complicated, but basically now a third party in the boston ballet sexual abuse lawsuit. supposedly paid the plaintiff in that case $25,000 and $50,000 for [he says a film project] when she was 17. some text message screenshots put out that don't look good at first glance.

a bit complicated, but basically now a third party in the boston ballet sexual abuse lawsuit. supposedly paid the plaintiff in that case $25,000 and $50,000 for [he says a film project] when she was 17. some text message screenshots put out that don't look good at first glance.
isn't that sweet...

my god...

I am not sure how to feel about this as Talbot was so good all of last year until they didn’t play him the first 5 games of the series.
I'm also in awe that we didn't play a goalie as hot as Talbot was down the stretch in the playoffs.

Wooooooooowwwwww

The Birdie shot of choice at our Club is the Pink Whitney. Spittin Chiclets’ had an event last week in Buffalo. Ryan Whitney and Paul “Biz Nasty” Bissonnette were here and some of the guys from my group ( all hockey guys ) went. The guy on the receiving end of the Pink Whitney Bottle held by Biz Nasty once used an empty Pink Whitney Shot bottle as a tee and proceeded to crush one 300 down the middle. Of course he turned around and said “ No big deal”
2135D6F0-004F-466C-BE92-C3359628488C.jpeg02A7CDF3-2BBA-4D0F-BDA7-1FB309A60C84.jpeg8AADC004-04EA-45A0-B4C2-C38A7883C0CD.jpeg

Last edited:
1AC846A6-3E42-430C-9ADD-A676999BE146.jpegActual video of the Pink Whitney shot bottle being used as a golf tee. It was the 17th hole lol and there had been some Birdies that day. Oops cant get the video to load to the site

Back