The Official 2022 - 2023 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Sorry, my sarcasm did not come across in that message… they couldn’t sell out a normal sized arena with cheap tickets. They’re going to really struggle to sell out at ASU and you’re 100% correct that no family is going to spend $1k to go to a gamw
That damn sarcasm. My bad man lol

I know what I typed lol

I am speaking just about their home opener though. Haven't looked at any others. Cheapest that night is $175. And there's only six of those

It will be interesting to see what tickets go for in games other than the home opener.

It will be interesting to see what tickets go for in games other than the home opener.
Cheapest that I can see a few games
Vs Flyers is $157
Vs Wings - $157
Vs Rangers - $220
Vs Avs - $175
And for my team, vs Ducks - $140.

These are all as of now. Will for sure depend on the team performance but anything over 100 for the cheapest seats there is still outrageous

Vs Flyers is $157
Vs Wings - $157
Vs Rangers - $220
Vs Avs - $175

These are all as of now. Will for sure depend on the team performance but anything over 100 for the cheapest seats there is still outrageous

OMG. I guess I’m spoiled and fortunate going to Lightning games.

Vs Flyers is $157
Vs Wings - $157
Vs Rangers - $220
Vs Avs - $175

To confirm, these are COYOTES tickets, right????

Vs Flyers is $157
Vs Wings - $157
Vs Rangers - $220
Vs Avs - $175

This seems steep on the surface. But basically every seat in the stadium is 15 rows or closer to ice level. How do these prices compare to the lowest 15 rows for other teams?

NOTE: Last year in their old arena we got like row 12 tickets for $40 (after fees) a piece when the Avs where in town. That was an absolute steal.

This seems steep on the surface. But basically every seat in the stadium is 15 rows or closer to ice level. How do these prices compare to the lowest 15 rows for other teams?

NOTE: Last year in their old arena we got like row 12 tickets for $40 (after fees) a piece when the Avs where in town. That was an absolute steal.
Haha I know that. If Arizona Residents are okay paying those prices, more power to them I guess

Vs Flyers is $157
Vs Wings - $157
Vs Rangers - $220
Vs Avs - $175

Haha I know that. If Arizona Residents are okay paying those prices, more power to them I guess

Way to steep for me. I gladly paid the $40 for similar seats.

I would guess they sell out or get close to it most games with only 5,000 seats though, especially whne you take into account the season ticket holders.

Way to steep for me. I gladly paid the $40 for similar seats.

I would guess they sell out or get close to it most games with only 5,000 seats though, especially whne you take into account the season ticket holders.

I don't know if that's a bet I would take...

I don't know if that's a bet I would take...

The vibe I get from a lot of hockey fans is how cool its going to be in the small arena. Going to watch college hockey games is awesome because there isn't a bad seat in the house. And now that is paired with the best players in the world. I have heard a lot of interest of coming out to watch their team play. Plus all the snowbird with $$ to spend will be back in town. Also, I think the number of season ticket holders in prior years actually was more than what the ASU stadium will hold. So even if the season ticket holder number is cut in half, 50% of the seats are still already gone to begin with.

I am sure hoping I am wrong and can get tickets for cheap half way through the season though!

This is what I'm interested in. When season ticket prices came out, those were being ripped for the price also. It will be interesting for sure to see their attendance

Sean Couturier is out a minimum of a few months. This is fine.

Sean Couturier is out a minimum of a few months. This is fine.
I used to yearn for that draft day back, and convince Oilers management to take him over Nuge, trade down or whatever, but as this with SC happens more or less year after year, my eye turns to Huberdeau or Scheifele. And Nuge hasn’t exactly been a disaster.

Holloway dominating the rookie tourney, and may not make the big team, mostly due to salary cap etc. Bourgault from 2 years ago also impressing, but he goes to Bakersfield no matter what. Will be his first pro year.

Last edited:
MacKinnon 8 x $12.6M extension.

I’m practically bursting with optimism.

1663955159512.png

The vibe I get from a lot of hockey fans is how cool its going to be in the small arena. Going to watch college hockey games is awesome because there isn't a bad seat in the house. And now that is paired with the best players in the world. I have heard a lot of interest of coming out to watch their team play. Plus all the snowbird with $$ to spend will be back in town. Also, I think the number of season ticket holders in prior years actually was more than what the ASU stadium will hold. So even if the season ticket holder number is cut in half, 50% of the seats are still already gone to begin with.

I am sure hoping I am wrong and can get tickets for cheap half way through the season though!
I just decided to look at ticket prices....yep $157 is the cheapest one can get for off night teams. Even the 10 game package is stupid. $1400 for one seat!

if you find any deals on the secondary market let me know, I would really like to see a game this season.

So were all the memes true about that player (not sure who it is) trying to do "the Michigan" and Torts making him bag-skate as result?
Oh jeez I’m not sure. There’s actually a pinch of optimism for the start of the season, but sustained momentum through the season seems unlikely.

I just decided to look at ticket prices....yep $157 is the cheapest one can get for off night teams. Even the 10 game package is stupid. $1400 for one seat!

if you find any deals on the secondary market let me know, I would really like to see a game this season.
It's definitely a little expensive, but I think that it'd be pretty cool to watch an NHL game in a small barn like ASU.

It's definitely a little expensive, but I think that it'd be pretty cool to watch an NHL game in a small barn like ASU.
I can't imagine any other reason to go watch that on ice product for that price..

Back