The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm How do you come to that conclusion? Have you looked at the Eagles Opponents all year?

Talent wise KC is every bit the equal of the Eagles team and Mahomes is Better than Hurts at this time!
KC has the best player (mahomes) and possibly the best coach in the league and those 2 were enough to overcome a drubbing in the first half. Eagles are very good at nearly every position but we're highly out coached and mahomed in the 2nd half.

That game reminded me of the atl ne superbowl. I know kc wasn't down 28-3 or whatever the score was but it sure felt like it.

Then right before the half mahomes goes down. I don't know about you but I didn't think kc was coming back.

That might be right, but this team is really good. Using those QB examples kind of diminishes how good this Eagles team is. They were a play or two from Super Bowl champions. And they aren’t going away and could be even stronger next year.

Don’t discount KC being around. Not only do that have Mahomes but can anyone guess the top 3 teams that played the most rookies?

Bears
Texans
Chiefs

Two of those teams have the first two picks in the draft and the other just won the Super Bowl.

This is a better version of the one I had already posted. Sorry for the duplicity

Holy 💩

I don't want to be a doubting Thomas, but what makes you know for a fact this is all about eagle fans here? I see one person that isn't doing anything with an eagles hat.

I think the fan thing has gone its course at this point, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back