The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That catch by Pickens last night happened right in front of me. What a spectacular catch that was!

Golladay requesting a trade.

Interesting conversation. If somehow Jimmy G were to bring the 49ers to the Super Bowl again, what do you do if you are Lynch?

Golladay requesting a trade.
Curious what he has left in the tank. His time in New York was really disappointing.

Curious what he has left in the tank. His time in New York was really disappointing.
Well he didn’t use any of the tank in NY haha so he should have plenty left

Was he not buying into what Daboll is doing or has his play declined so much that they won’t put him on the field?

There has to be a reason he’s playing so little because teams don’t like to spend that amount of money and not have the player play.

Was he not buying into what Daboll is doing or has his play declined so much that they won’t put him on the field?

There has to be a reason he’s playing so little because teams don’t like to spend that amount of money and not have the player play.
Their wide receiving core would be a much bigger talking point if they weren’t 2-0. I want to see them free Toney although I see he’s injured again.

All I read was that the coaches just don’t believe in him, or more so they don’t feel he is a right fit for what they are doing, and they said they are stuck in a bad contract with him, but don’t expect to see him get much playing time.

All I read was that the coaches just don’t believe in him, or more so they don’t feel he is a right fit for what they are doing, and they said they are stuck in a bad contract with him, but don’t expect to see him get much playing time.

It’s interesting to see how few snaps Toney played in week one and Golliday played in week two. It’s not as if the Giants have a prolific passing attack with or without them.

Moving into 2023, the Bears have an amazing amount of cap space available. I believe its only 3 guys making more than 10 million per year against the cap and should be very active in free agency.
Also, is it next year or the following year that the cap is going to have a massive increase from new TV contracts. I think the Sunday ticket is going for over 2.5 BILLION dollars a year.

In a move that shocks nobody, Sammy Watkins made it 2 weeks before hitting the IR.

It makes sense, since the only thing he can catch is a cold 😂
That’s more than you can say for the rest of the Packers receiving corps 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back