The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO Patriots!

Josh Allen is playing so i dont think so. Should be interesting the Bills jave 6 defensive starters out. Could be a high scoring game
There are a few teams like that right now so early in the season. a ton of injuries this early on again to starters across the league.

I expect everyone, like myself, will be all in on Tua/Waddle/Hill on DraftKings!

Von Miller better have a good day or it could be carnage.
Tuanon stonks only go up

Herbert will be a gametime decision vs JAGs, another possible upset special

Last edited:
Are the Dolphins worth taking a chance on today?🤔

Any word on Jacobs and Kamara playing or not?

Any word on Jacobs and Kamara playing or not?
I’m not sure on Jacobs, but believe he didn’t make the trip. Could have taken a later one.

No word on Kamara yet

Dobbins is playing today. Will be on a strict pitch count

Dobbins is playing today. Will be on a strict pitch count
I hope that pitch count includes 4-6 goal line runs haha, deciding between him and Mostert today

I hope that pitch count includes 4-6 goal line runs haha, deciding between him and Mostert today
They are saying 10-12 carries only

They are saying 10-12 carries only
I’ll take that, at best mostert is touching the ball 10-12 times

Bucs are decimated this week and while most are looking at Evans, the biggest loss will be Hicks.

1st home game of the year! IMG_20220925_100316.jpg

no way he goes to the steelers....mike tomlin is their coach for life
Well, Tomlin is the HC as long as he wants the job regardless of outcome…. Rooney family is all about continuity… which isn’t a bad thing, but that team has not had an identity since Tomlin arrived.
Every team in the NFL knew what you were going to get when you showed up to play a Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher team… Tomlin says all the right things in front of cameras but I don’t see a leader who is truly turning over every stone to fix things… It starts and ends with the HC!

I’ve Shortened my initial rant to keep some semblance of my sanity… but I would suggest that the last 14 seasons of no losing record can be directly attributed to players overcoming coaching of lack there of!

Well, Tomlin is the HC as long as he wants the job regardless of outcome…. Rooney family is all about continuity… which isn’t a bad thing, but that team has not had an identity since Tomlin arrived.
Every team in the NFL knew what you were going to get when you showed up to play a Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher team… Tomlin says all the right things in front of cameras but I don’t see a leader who is truly turning over every stone to fix things… It starts and ends with the HC!

I’ve Shortened my initial rant to keep some semblance of my sanity… but I would suggest that the last 14 seasons of no losing record can be directly attributed to players overcoming coaching of lack there of!
It’s truly amazing that they have had what, 3-4 coaches in the super Bowl era?

Josh Jacobs is starting and feeling better

This could be one of the tougher survivor pool pick weeks in quite sometime

Is he playing today or is the thigh injury more serious?

He's playing. Might be slightly limited but think almost all of our starters are in this week. Must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back