The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, how does that player not go out of bounds earlier. What a great finish

Very classy.
Waddle over helping McKenzie up and off the field

Wtf Mac Jones got hurt at the end. Immediately grabbed his ankle not good.

That offensive coordinator box view was awesome.

What a very Goffy way to end that

Man what a game. Miami played well and it came down to some crucial mistakes made by the Bills. Looking forward to the rematch when both teams are healthy

The ass punt ends up saving the Dolphins.

Funny how that worked out.
The announcers suggested they do that intentionally. If that’s actually what happened it was genius.

Funny how that worked out.
The announcers suggested they do that intentionally. If that’s actually what happened it was genius.
Yeah, and I think thru got lucky in ended up that way. That thing could have gone anywhere. Could have been deadly had it gotten out of the endzone.

I was surprised they didn’t take a safety. If butt punt went forward, it wouldn’t have been good for Miami.:LOL:

Ruh-roh bills fans.....

I was surprised they didn’t take a safety. If butt punt went forward, it wouldn’t have been good for Miami.:LOL:
Did you mean to say they did take a safety? It was risky for sure but as long as the guy was close enough the risk was negated

Weak move by #7 on Packers. Whistle blows, Lenny down. Knee to the back.

Welp my Sundays are now open for golf until it snows. Won’t watch another Lions game

Packers getting eaten alive on play-action and Alexander came up limp at the end of that one.

Nifty move by Cobb and great blocking by Lazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back